No announcement yet.

New pre season fixture : Harrow Borough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this one. I'll stay at Ma & Pa's and then walk to Earlsmead. Harrow Boro are my non league team as I was bought up in the area.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Where are the details about the Italian games? Are the team going to Italy on a week's tour/holiday?

None of those other fixtures are really going to test QPR much, except for the possible one against Spurs and perhaps Torquay a liitle bit.

I expect QPR to win all of the confirmed English games quite comfortably.
      I would hazard a guess that Warnock is not bothered about the scors but getting the squad up to the fitness levels he requires.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Pre season is the most boring spectacle ever.

I went to the Cheivo friendly.

What a waist of time that was and it cost me 5 pounds.
        I'd rather they pay me the only bit of excitement was went there striker scored a good goal. Never again for me.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i went aldershot last yr and it was quite a good laugh to be fair.**** game.but ainsworth smashed someone with a crunching tackle and there fans were giving it large.was a giggle
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

No fixtures yet between the July 18th and July 27th, that's nearly 2 weeks without a fixture so i'm sure the big teams will be marked for that period.

Comment

If you don't get out this way much I would recommend this as a giggle too: access all area stadium, decent bar and almost all the pubs in the area are overtly rangers.

Comment

I was hoping they went to Wycombe again as I really enjoyed it last year.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I was hoping they went to Wycombe again as I really enjoyed it last year.
                  that was a good match wasnt it paul.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

my fave friendly this. love it when we ram out that little bar before and after.
                    hundred pound fruities as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                      I would hazard a guess that Warnock is not bothered about the scors but getting the squad up to the fitness levels he requires.
                      But that's part of my point. I doubt if the fitness of these clubs' players will really push QPR's players hard enough.

The pace of their game will be slower and because they won't be technically as good, QPR's players will probably find it a bit easier going against non-league level players then had they played against teams of CCC or higher quality i.e. Scottish Prem league, Dutch, Belgian or French 2nd division sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X