Scott Jones is not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Jones is not happy

He has asked for this to be C&P over here, I'll give you the link.

CAnt see it can some one copy and paste the details then please?

Comment

m not getting involved with the scott v myu war but also at the bottom Paladinoo wanted this to be C&P

Can someone C&P this on WATRBS too…

"Cait, call me!"

Cheers.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

w12ranger

Many thanks for copy and pasting.

cheers
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

lol
          Cmon MYU wheres your response?
          :-)

Comment

Warning!

Geek alert geek alert

Comment

myu-------as the mondays said "ARE YOU MAN UTD YOU" ??????????????
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

It is quite sad that former Friends are falling out. Why don't both of you kiss and make up over a drink or 3? Deep down you both know thats what you want so come on for the sake of destroying both sites make up.

Scott and Myu pm each other
                Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 14-06-2010, 09:25 AM.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Lets settle this now "Scott the Lion Jones vs Myu the Myu Moo Moo"

!st game of the season have a squat thrust competition and whoever loses has their board closed down???

Is that an idea or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                    It is quite sad that former riends are falling out. Why don't both of you kiss and make up over a drink or 3? Deep down you both know thats what you want so come on for the sake of destroying both sites make up.

Scott and Myu pm each other
                    could it be a sexual tension thing?? one of them fancies the other but is scared of admitting it??

Comment

Some of the posts above are quite funny and thanks for making me laugh.

I have not said a bad word about Scott or his new networking site that he signed up to and I did also wish him luck. I've read nothing but abuse from Scott for ages now and still not said a word until now so not really sure what all this is all about. I don't have a problem with him but he seems to have a problem with me as you all can see and read.

Who invited Scott to this website to become admin?

Did you or did you not say numerous times telling me in the car whilst me giving you a lift to Loftus Road saying that you were going to try and get yourself a free season ticket using this very websites name. Did you or did you not, simple answer YES or NO?

Did you or did you not ask on the forum where you should sit or say where you might be sitting, for example "Executive Club" and ended up where you did. How could someone who can't even pay for the own flat pay for "Executive club" seats, think about it?

It is also true you were out of work for a long time and if you were planning to win yourself a free season ticket then why would you then go out and pay for a season ticket shortly after especially when you had a flat to pay for?

I couldn't read your image that you posted but who's to say that it wasn't paid for by someone else at the club out of there own pocket?

Ben's post on your website is spot on and if you regarded Pete as a friend then why do you put the site down as you know he is the face of the website and the fact I don't want to be on video and everyone knows that, plus it works well because we all know Pete loves it. The season Sousa was here Ben stopped go to Rangers and ask him if I was paying for his ST or was it freebies?

Pete has asked me to go on the radio show as well but respects the fact I don't wish to but I still attend and record the show for him, he don't give me fuel to drive to Hammersmith and drive him home. I offer him and Debbie lifts to the station after work every night and I received 3 parking tickets costing £50 each last month, I paid in one go with money I didn't have and he paid me £40 one month and then the next, I paid the rest so please don't go round telling people things like you have been.

What I don't understand is let's say what you say is to be correct about me fleecing Pete for a minute, why would it bother you so much because you don't seem to care when blabbing rubbish about the site and makes Pete and the site we run to look bad, it don't seem to bother you then does it, it makes no sense what's so ever what you are doing.

I'm not rude to you when I reply and it would be nice if you could do the same and your Nan might be a better IT women then me but I never claimed I was great and everyone can see that this site is in full working order and it's good enough for me, Pete and all our members so again why is it bothering you?

One more thing before I leave it, you now have your own site and please be careful the way you try and put others down, I think you will find that our club will be getting new fans when we go up, are you going to tell them that they've only just started to support QPR and tell them that they are Man Utd or whatever team you decide, it's really going to help your site no doubt. We need to try and get as many new fans as we can as a club, it's the only way to fill the ground and make all our sites more attractive.

I'm not even going to respond any more to be honest, not worth my time at all and you can end it saying what you want in return. I'm moving on.

The worst part is that I defended you and thought you were an OK guy but you proved others right!

Comment

Can we unban Scott for 10mins so he can reply?

I definately think a friendly charity boxing match would be great for you 2 and I can get to meet other posters!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

scott jones knocking someones head off. that was comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            w12ranger

Many thanks for copy and pasting.

cheers
                            I posted a link not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                              scott jones knocking someones head off. that was comedy gold
                              Too hard to picture...not going to happen
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X