X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking article by Ben Kosky

Dont agree with half of that.

THERE'S certainly no need for Warnock to be looking at centre-halves

If not, we can expect him to sign one more striker to compete with Patrick Agyemang and Antonio German

Angelo Balanta continues to push for a starting role

Some very odd comments!

Comment

To be honest, apart from his comments on Cerny, that is crap and getting it wrong regarding Legs and Faurlin (Its Buzz and Faurlin) rest of it was pretty much spot on. In My opinion.

Comment

he isnt that far from the mark.. but agreed, cb's are lack QUALITY.. we have quantity no doubts but we have imo only one real talent at CB. - matt connolly. - which he should of written.. move on fitz hall and bring in somebody with leadership qualities.

as for midfield he deffo is wrong about balanta and cook being suffice in terms of options on the left.

he's right when he says we need a winger to replace routledge.

up front we may have our hands tied. two strikers on large contracts unwilling to move.. may stop any players coming in.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yeah we need to replace Routs, thats why we are after Lloyd Sam and McAnuff, two RIGHT WINGERS. Not Jamie Mackie who is left footed.

And it was Buzz and Faurlin not Legs and Faurlin. He has made so many mistakes it unreal. His articles are normally a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            THERE'S certainly no need for Warnock to be looking at centre-halves

If not, we can expect him to sign one more striker to compete with Patrick Agyemang and Antonio German

Angelo Balanta continues to push for a starting role

Some very odd comments!
            Assuming that Ben Kosky reads this website....

MIKELE Leigertwood and Alejandro Faurlin have forged a promising partnership in the centre of the park

Are you serious FFS

Comment

I don't see a lot wrong with that article.

* QPR need another keeper to compete with Cerny.

* QPR need a left back more than they need a right back and he needs to be better than Matt Hill.

* Another centre half is not a priority. Gorkss, Stewart, Connolly and Ramage will compete for the positions and like it or not, Hall is likely to return because no mugs will pay him what he earns at QPR.

* I do think QPR need another midfielder, especially if Mahon and Rowlands cannot prove their fitness. I do however, disagree that Leigertwood formed a good partnership with Faurlin or that Ephraim can play in central midfield.

* QPR haven't had a good centre forward since Furlong (Blackstock played well in spells, but had a lot of bad periods too). Agyemang is also likely to stay at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Assuming that Ben Kosky reads this website....

MIKELE Leigertwood and Alejandro Faurlin have forged a promising partnership in the centre of the park

Are you serious FFS
                Exactly

Monumental **** up.

Comment

Just as well he's not picking the team, and I thought The fat one was clueless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That bloke talks a lot rubbish. Leigterwood and Faulrin in the middle..............you are having a laugh!
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

rubbish article!
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Why is it a bad article?

Our centre midfield is definitely a strong point and with rowlands waiting in the wings can only get stronger. Some of you really under-estimate Legiterwood.

You are also forgettinG Mahon
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Why is it a bad article?

Our centre midfield is definitely a strong point and with rowlands waiting in the wings can only get stronger. Some of you really under-estimate Legiterwood.

You are also forgettinG Mahon
                          Are you kidding me!

Legs should only be considered for right back, he simply doesnt have the technical attributes to play CM for a team who want a top 6 or even top 2 finish. Yes he will run all day and tackle all day but we need more than that.

Comment

Facts don't lie..

He is by far the fittest player we have (I'm not talking being a hunk by the way)

Of all the fitness tests the club do, he is top of the list
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Facts don't lie..

He is by far the fittest player we have (I'm not talking being a hunk by the way)

Of all the fitness tests the club do, he is top of the list
                              Yeah he probably is, and as I said he will run and tackle all day and all night, but technically he is poor for the level we need. He cant control a ball and his passing is shocking. 2 key attributes for a center midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                              X