No announcement yet.

Shocking article by Ben Kosky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe for a start that our center backs, no matter how you pair them can take us too the next level, which we will need if we want promotion.

Plus the fullback positions need to be addressed, right and left.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

With Rowlands waiting in the wings, Ambrose a probable, think centre midfield will take care of itself
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i was a legs support when he first got stick for his lack of passing ability but its clear as day he cant play CM effectively.

these days you need two central players who can pass to a certain level. legs doesnt come near that level
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We need a new Centre Midfielder to play alongside Faurlin that is the bottom line, the rest have had their chance and none of them have proven there worth IMO.

Comment

he got the last paragraph spot on by basically sayin thay priskin was utter PANTS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Why is it a bad article?

Our centre midfield is definitely a strong point and with rowlands waiting in the wings can only get stronger. Some of you really under-estimate Legiterwood.

You are also forgettinG Mahon
              Legs is not good enough technically in the middle. I would much prefer him to adapt to the right back position where he has shown some quality. Mahon is ok in the holding role in a 5 man midfield, otherwise he is to slow to go from box to box.
              Last edited by rangersroar; 19-05-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

ramage should be given a chance to play centre half regularly next season, alongside connolly. he is far, far better at CB than he is at RB.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hall was mentioned in a positive way....I'd say he's a rare breed to think or say anything positive about him.
                  Cerny - very harshe. He can cause uncertainty in backline but I don't think he makes too many howlers!
                  Midfield comments are true with exception of legs. I like legs, he's got a great engine and is excellent squad player to have. But if anyone thinks he can do a job in centre mid for next season, they need their eyes tested.

Comment

Bring back Furs

Comment

Defence was the bit that made me laugh. Yes, I agree that Gorkss should start. Fitz Hall and Damion Stewart were both awful, awful, awful last season. Ramage was fantastic for the last few games of last year - but was too slow - and when how long will Connolly's injuries hold him back? And is he fully recovered from the glandular fever?

In midfield, Mikele Liegertwood was shocking all season long (bar the goal against Barnsley) when he wasn't playing alongside Mahon, and he wasn't fit to wear the hoops on away trips. He's a much better right back than he is a midfielder. And he certainly shouldn't be captain. Hogan Ephraim can't cross or shoot properly - and has a horrible first touch - , but definitely has the speed to worry defenders. Cook, sadly, is injury prone and what happened to Balanta this season, exactly?

And get rid of Patrick Agyemang, too....

Comment

kosky's had it in for cerny ever since we let camp go.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Facts don't lie..

He is by far the fittest player we have (I'm not talking being a hunk by the way)

Of all the fitness tests the club do, he is top of the list

Pete,

Do you really think that Leigertwood is a good midfielder?

I'd be interested in seeing the stats of the games QPR have won lost or drew when Leigertwood has 'starred' in midfield. From memory, I think QPR have lost far more than won.

Comment

his name is an anagram of a scottish pr1ck = SKYE KNOB ?

Comment

Working...
                            X