Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea could be in trouble, thats one huge debt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea could be in trouble, thats one huge debt!

Check this out, Man City could be heading the same way, aren't you glad we haven't gone mad with our 'Rich Owners' and their so called 'Never ending Pots'

Oh how i would love it to happen to the **** though.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

You never know...
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

wow

Comment

that is massive

Comment

Complete non-story....

If Roman wanted to, he could liquidate the holding company by claiming his £700m back...

The club would still exist and the ground is owned by the fans so there's little Roman would gain by doing so...

Comment

read the detail:

The club's debt to the holding company was converted into shares, but the holding company's debt to Abramovich remains at £726m.

This means the holding company would be liable, not Chelsea FC :(

The reason for the debt to him still existing would be for tax reasons as if he called this in , where would the money come from?

Comment

Liverpool's parent company owes over £470m as well.It borrows to feed the club.They go bust and the club will go the same way as Southampton,who's holding company went bust.Interest is £110,000 a day on the debt.

Man Utd's is the real horror story though.

Comment

Working...
              X