QPR Will Receive £2.2m From Premiership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    2.2m will help go towards another year of vines, aygemang and helguson's wage, thanks gianni
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£2.2 million!!!! What a result that should cover Hall, Ageymang & Vines wages next season

Is there a parrot in here?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£2.2 million!!!! What a result that should cover Hall, Ageymang & Vines wages next season

Is there a parrot in here?
      Clearly I must have failed to notice another post from you, wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        Doesn't this mean that the relegated clubs get £12m instead of £16m a year and therfore less likely to bounce straight back.

It means they will still get £16M for two seasons and then £8M for the next two.

I agree, it should make it easier for clubs to bounce straight back up.

Comment

You choose to ignore it because you hate agreeing with my views w12
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            It means they will still get £16M for two seasons and then £8M for the next two.

I agree, it should make it easier for clubs to bounce straight back up.
            Hence the reason why West Brom have achieve 4 promotions to the PL in 9 years.

Comment

W12 - Hence the reason why West Brom have achieve 4 promotions to the PL in 9 years

Is that a question? If so, answer is yes (Geordies' one-out-of-one turnaround for example; WBA are speeding up their ping backs) and that phenomenon is likely to get worse and entrenched with this new arrangement; anyone who can borrow £48m safely in this league will probably win it or at least go up. Relegated teams can do just that.

Gawd we're owned by billionaires and elsewhere on this MB we seem to be pleading for S****horpe's striker to come here (at about £2m). See what I mean about the impact of that cash?!

Comment

Working...
              X