No announcement yet.

Mackin - a 4 year contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just GP again and his very strange long contract to players who have been very average in the past

Comment

Wow
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        Its just GP again and his very strange long contract to players who have been very average in the past
        Your... just, ah theres no point...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

A longer contract is also a negotiation point. I'd expect the wage to be managed comfortably for that length of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Your... just, ah theres no point...
            The really sad thing about it is that 'if' we sign Hooper, Cox, Watson, Shittu etc., on 4 year deals, GP won't have had anything to do with it. But anything these fans see as negative...well...Gianni's fault, of course.

I understand quite a few are saying this as a wind up, but some of them truely believe it. Ridiculous.

As I said before...Do you think NW is the type of manager to allow this? Nor do I.

Comment

maybe hes on a 4 year contract but on 2 grand a week. none of u lot no nething unless your the board. i love my football club but we have got the most negative fans. it becomes a bore to see the same old faces writing the same old muck about palidini.. dont like it go and support palace or preston or pourtsmouth. u dont pay the wages or put money in the club so what the problem???
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Why start a new thread, this has all been discussed on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  The really sad thing about it is that 'if' we sign Hooper, Cox, Watson, Shittu etc., on 4 year deals, GP won't have had anything to do with it. But anything these fans see as negative...well...Gianni's fault, of course.

I understand quite a few are saying this as a wind up, but some of them truely believe it. Ridiculous.

As I said before...Do you think NW is the type of manager to allow this? Nor do I.
                  Agree with you totally, exactly my thoughts mate.

I literally cant be arsed to debate this with some people because its a complete waste of time...
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

you dont have to mention any names on this site but it is extremely obvious who and who doesnt have a clue what their talking about
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Agree with you totally, exactly my thoughts mate.

I literally cant be arsed to debate this with some people because its a complete waste of time...
                      I'll add that I'm not in any way defending GP. I don't know him, nor do I have any type of opinion of him, bad or good. I just find it amusing that there are people waiting to gun him down (excuse the pun) at any opportunity.

Comment

would newcastle or west brom of signed him or been a better team with him in it this season?
                        he dont look good enough to be in a automatic promotion winning side to me.
                        but gotta trust in the manager tho, got to.

(sorry wrong mackie thread)
                        Last edited by Guest; 18-05-2010, 09:34 PM. Reason: posted in wrong mackie thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          I hope this is not Agymang all over again. Signing a striker who has scored 7 goals in his previous season from a struggling team. He plays well for the first few games and then we're stuck with him for the next 4 years!
                          Hammersmith what is there to be said what hasn't been said before a thousand times over.

Comment

I admit that the contract does seem on the long side but some peoples obesession with bringing up Paladinis name is scary.

Comment

FFS!!! This pisses me off, no offence hammersmith but none of us really know much about the kid.

Ok im with everyone else on the agyemang and fitz hall front, but give the lad a chance, that 4 year contract may be valuable if he hits some good form and has bigger teams sniffing around.

Clearly Warnock is confident in his ability and knows he could go on to bigger and better things, hence the leverage of a long contract should he hit that form and should those bigger clubs come in for him..

Finally this isnt a old boy looking for a last pay day, this contract covers what you would hope to be his best years in football.
                              Well said that man, I couldn't believe the moaning I saw when reading the first posts.
                              Some things never change, even with a clean sheet at the club.

A 4 year contract makes sense if you want young players to buy into a long term development of a club. not only that it protects the club from vultures if we make good signings. As mentioned by Youvebeenrangered.

C'mon give it a chance lads.
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
                                maybe hes on a 4 year contract but on 2 grand a week. none of u lot no nething unless your the board. i love my football club but we have got the most negative fans. it becomes a bore to see the same old faces writing the same old muck about palidini.. dont like it go and support palace or preston or pourtsmouth. u dont pay the wages or put money in the club so what the problem???
                                Are you Briatore ?
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X