No announcement yet.

QPR ponder bid for Sheffield United's £14,000-a-week Darius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are being linked with so many players recently that I have stopped taking any notice at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      We are being linked with so many players recently that I have stopped taking any notice at all!
      I'm more looking forward to who we are gonna release at the moment...

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;361562]We are being linked with so many players recently that I have stopped taking any notice at all![/QUOTE]

And now this thread has been ambushed in the most boring, predictable and repetitive manner we can all stop taking notice of it as well
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          He didn't say who earnt what if I remember correctly, he just said that the highest wage was 16k.
          Wages are private and priviledged information, and I know someone wh got sacked for revealing that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Wages are private and priviledged information, and I know someone wh got sacked for revealing that!!
            But Gianni said it Jeffro, therefore it is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

I am anti Paladini aswell, but turning this into into a Paladini thread is boring and tiresome.

Back on subject, and Henderson would be a great signing, better than Hulse in my eyes.

Comment

To move away from the yawny old argument about Gianni:

Henderson wd be the top signing we've been waiting for. BUT we seem to be doing a hell of a lot of monitoring - when are we going to start bidding?

Comment

Working...
                X