Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton

So happy that they staying down after some of the dic* of fans said after Ray Jones death. Hope they stay down and keeping going down and never come back

Am also chuffed that ad****s lost....

as my daughter lives in Swindon and wants me to meet her there so I'll be there and wearing an R's baseball cap as I did when I was there last year watching the Gills..........

Shameless glory hunting am afraid as until NW was appointed I thought I'd never get a chance of watching the R's play at Wembers......

Am hoping I can do the hat-trick of trips to the PO finals this time next year with the R's... how lush would that be huh!!

U RRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
      So happy that they staying down after some of the dic* of fans said after Ray Jones death. Hope they stay down and keeping going down and never come back
      watched the game tonight, Swindon were pony, how they won I don't know, but what did Charlton fans say after Ray's death?
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

2 crap clubs, end of.

Comment

Glad Charlton are still down. A friend of my dad talks of nothing else. Literally and bores everyone silly. Nicky Bailey is her favourite player so I'm well chuffed. Hope we sign him now. That would really hack her off.

Comment

question on what they said on Ray Jones death was they happy that he died.

Comment

question on what they said on Ray Jones death was they happy that he died and laughede about it

Comment

Working...
              X