*Ian Holloway shortlisted by West Ham*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Ian Holloway shortlisted by West Ham*

Good luck to Ollie but I do feel this would be a job slightly to big for him.

According to Sky sports he is on a 4 man shortlist.

Do you reckon he's up to a job like this after a great season at Blackpool?

Gianni thought the same when he said he wasn't the manager to take us to the next level. think we were about 11th at the time...

Comment

too be fair rocky not exactly a 'major' job the u/p hotseat these days....nailed on certs for relegation imho next season!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

good to see terry thomas back facto me old son - legend. was in essex the other day. was hearing about a nightclub there purely for truckers. not the most elevated of places, i suspect, but some amazing things go on there apparently. do you know it...?

Comment

Yea true facto bit of a poisoned challis these days. Others on shortlist;
          Sam Allardyce
          Dave Jones
          Avram Grant

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            good to see terry thomas back facto me old son - legend. was in essex the other day. was hearing about a nightclub there purely for truckers. not the most elevated of places, i suspect, but some amazing things go on there apparently. do you know it...?
            probably on the a127 old chap......some perculiar goings on round them parts im told!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Why would he leave for a smaller club
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                Why would he leave for a smaller club
                Exactly what I was thinking. Once Blackpool go up this season i believe they will stay there. Next year West Ham, Wolves and Albion will go down

Comment

I think he deserves a chance to manage in the big time.

Comment

no bites from me

Comment

I can't help but think that putting Ian Holoway in charge of a Premiership club would be a bit like giving a 12 year old the keys to a Ferrari!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I can't help but think that putting Ian Holoway in charge of a Premiership club would be a bit like giving a 12 year old the keys to a Ferrari!!!!
                        Would hardley call West Ham a Ferrari , more Hillman Imp
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

well Olly is quite experienced now, hes been managing for over 10 years. Hes only ever had 1 terrible season with leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                            Would hardley call West Ham a Ferrari , more Hillman Imp
                            you lot must be a pushbike then

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              well Olly is quite experienced now, hes been managing for over 10 years. Hes only ever had 1 terrible season with leicester.
                              That's a good point. Would be interesting to see what he would do with a few ££££ don't think he's ever had the privilege of splashing out on a bit of quality has he?

Can't see them going for him over experienced premiership managers like Allardyce or Grant tho tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X