• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winger linked

Kept the faith!

who??? complete unknown n was sent on loan for rushden and barnet
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

hermy you took the words outta my mouth.WHO??????
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

He's a big lad for a winger.

Still...I you never know how long NW has been keeping tabs on him, do you?

I doubt very much he'd sign him unless he saw potential. Let's not panic just yet.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Big, pacey........but useless!!!!

I reckon this is just paper talk.

Comment

i really feel positive about this summer - but the names linked so far seem very strange. We were told itd be an exciting summer though, and im sure it will! There will be loads of rumours, and im sure warnock knows what hes doing. Still hope a couple of names like hooper will be snapped up though.

Comment

Bolasie Linked With QPR

came on for them and looked realy good for what i saw of him against us this season

came on about the same time as mackie

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

They could just be teasing!

As Benny has just said we don't know if Neil has been keeping tabs on the player?

Comment

one of those signings who cd turn out to be totally inspiring or utter pants, none of us are really in much of a position to judge.

Comment

never heard of him

Comment

Heres a few clips of him :/

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        one of those signings who cd turn out to be totally inspiring or utter pants, none of us are really in much of a position to judge.

Spot on!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Plenty of pace, two footed, might be worth a punt at the right price.

Comment

looks big strong quick and skilled but then that is on you tube!! from what we can see he does look like he is usefull a bit like adel but takles and passes to his team
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Impressed me when they played us a few months ago. Wasn't he at Barnet?

Comment

Working...
                              X