Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my weekend and getting purely agged with no qpr at weekends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be completely fair...the manager has to take a lot of responsibility for the results as he has to pick the right balance with a side. It's all good and well picking all these big names, but you have to make it work.

Under Capello, we have something going. We've looked brilliant in almost every game. He's managed the players well and gained their repect. He won't stand for anything less than 100% and the players seem to know that. This is very much a new look England squad. More passion and pride than we've had in many years.

You can't have players outside the top leagues in your national team when you're at the standard England are. They are not playing at the top for a reason. We're not Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. Our standard is clearly higher, and that's how it needs to be.

Imagine a CCC or League 1 defender come up against Ronaldo, Messi, Van Persie or Torres? They'd get run ragged. Imagine one from those league try to keep Essien, Iniesta, Kaka or Xavi under wraps in the middle of the park. One of them up top, trying to get by Canavaro, Lucio or Puyol??? It's not going to happen. They are paying at this level for a reason.

I understand what you're saying with the passion, but that's insane.
    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 17-05-2010, 02:46 PM.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Let's be completely fair...the manager has to take a lot of responsobility for the results as he has to pick the right balance with a side. It's all good and well picking all these big names, but you have to make it work.

Under Capello, we have something going. We've looked brilliant in almost every game. He's managed the players well and gained their repect. He won't stand for anything less than 100% and the players seem to know that. This is very much a new look England squad. More passion and pride than we've had in many years.

You can't have players outside the top leagues in your national team when you're at the standard England are. They are not playing at the top for a reason. We're not Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. Our standard is clearly higher, and that's how it needs to be.

Imagine a CCC or League 1 defender come up against Ronaldo, Messi, Van Persie or Torres? They'd get run ragged. Imagine one from those league try to keep Essien, Iniesta, Kaka or Xavi under wraps in the middle of the park. One of them up top, trying to get by Canavaro, Lucio or Puyol??? It's not going to happen. They are paying at this level for a reason.

spot on benny
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Let's be completely fair...the manager has to take a lot of responsobility for the results as he has to pick the right balance with a side. It's all good and well picking all these big names, but you have to make it work.

its an insane idea

its just my opinion id just love to see some of our cream of the crop outside of the prem tearing up messi ronaldo etc

its something that the succsesfull countrys do

i belive most of the players ie ronaldo messi van persie made the name through playing for the retrospective countrys first before tearing up la liga serire a

i think england manager should be persuding prem managers to play young english players been a majour reason why we never win anything country wise :kiss:

this is my opinion and ive got to say i totaly agree with you too lol just to ocnfuse you

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
          its an insane idea

its just my opinion id just love to see some of our cream of the crop outside of the prem tearing up messi ronaldo etc

its something that the succsesfull countrys do

i belive most of the players ie ronaldo messi van persie made the name through playing for the retrospective countrys first before tearing up la liga serire a

i think england manager should be persuding prem managers to play young english players been a majour reason why we never win anything country wise :kiss:

this is my opinion and ive got to say i totaly agree with you too lol just to ocnfuse you
          When do you see Spain, Argentinia, Brazil, Italy etc., do that? The likes of Brazil and Argentina may use relatively unknow players from back home, but they are playing in their top divisions. The vast majority of South America's best players Would have a bare minimum of one season under their belts at a top, home town club. The leagues in these countries are very different to ours and produce a very high calibre of footballer. We don't tend to hear of them until they make the move accross to Europe as we don't focus on those leagues. They don't take them from rubbish clubs, trust me.

Honestly mate...the jump from low leagues up to International is enormous and not do-able in reality. Some top level players aren't good enough to play at International level.

Comment

lets get it right im not saying play

"bensons and hedges"

im talking about players from them leauges getting fast tracked propely to the international stage like the brazilians do argies do

ure agreeing with me realy by contradicting your self benny

brazilian players play all over the world and get snapped up at early and young ages and by the age of 22 have probaly played what most english players will play by the age of 25

fast tracked not slowly introduced

your basicly saying english players arent good enough

back to my orignal point the reason i dont get excited about international football england

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
              lets get it right im not saying play

"bensons and hedges"

im talking about players from them leauges getting fast tracked propely to the international stage like the brazilians do argies do

ure agreeing with me realy by contradicting your self benny

brazilian players play all over the world and get snapped up at early and young ages and by the age of 22 have probaly played what most english players will play by the age of 25

fast tracked not slowly introduced

your basicly saying english players arent good enough

back to my orignal point the reason i dont get excited about international football england
              I think you should read my post properly mate as you are wrong.

I said that they are playing at the TOP leagues in their country...NOT outside of them. The Brazillian and Argentinian TOP leagues are a very, very high standard. We do not notice them until the come to Europe because we do not focus on those leagues.
              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 17-05-2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Nutta is a great bloke but I am not sure why you are even trying to explain common sense Benny.

The guy is on some interesting tobacco.

When he mentioned players like Beckford for england I had to stop reading.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Nutta is a great bloke but I am not sure why you are even trying to explain common sense Benny.

The guy is on some interesting tobacco.

When he mentioned players like Beckford for england I had to stop reading.
                  Insane... I have to think am i really reading this???
                  Beckford??? How about pairing him up with Lee Hughes...
                  haha

Comment

Jeffro that would probably be his pairing, I know he doesn't rate england but I think I would take skill over passion all day long. Coppello is a world class manager that knows what he is doing, if he thinks charlie brown from accrington and stanley is good enough, I am sure he would of given him the nod

Comment

He'll want home games played at the County Ground probably also.

How about the Div 2 and below world cup just to keep Paddock happy?

Comment

my point is

quite simple, stop getting so personal jees ;)

is i want to see the best english players who are young ie sterling not being exploited and be more looked after like brazilians youngsters do

is that better

you all know i smoke by now give me a chance to explain myself lol

Comment

Yeah we all know you smoke, but can you stop letting Pete have a puff.

It effects him even worse.

Infact it makes him think that Paladini sent the disciples in a boat, ahead of him, to Bethsaida, but when they were half way across the Sea of Galilee, Paladini walked over the lake water and met him and Myu.

Now thats alot worse than league 2 players playing for england.

Comment

Infact it makes him think that Paladini sent the disciples in a boat, ahead of him, to Bethsaida, but when they were half way across the Sea of Galilee, Paladini walked over the lake water and met him and Myu.

Id rather have a league 2 england team than listen to some of the tripe pETE AND mYU TALK LOL

Comment

i know what im talking about i might not be getting it accross properly if its lost im sorry

oh and i dont share im a greedy ******* when it comes to smoke lol

and i am not getting involved with other peoples spats or anything jeffy boy

pete and myu talk sense and are entitled to there opinion as much as all of us

just coz there admin doesnt mean they can have an opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X