Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my weekend and getting purely agged with no qpr at weekends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my weekend and getting purely agged with no qpr at weekends!

ive noticed more traffic being created on all mb

mb ruks again

paladini is getting mentioned now after every one was slowly forgetting him when there was decent football on offer towoards the end of the season

so once again

youuuuuuuu r'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i miss my saturday routine but im not getting dragged into the politics again just simply cant be r'ssed

any one else coping with pre season the same?

i went to the 02 at the weekend with the miss's to watch michael buble (serious if your miss's likes his music go and taker her to his show!)

met a few swansea fans there who was with a plymouth and york city fan!

was quite interesting to chat to the swansea fan had veiws on sousa which were fairly interesting it seems most of his mates dont rate him and think he will be gone soon as the chairman is not enjoying the football he plays

big mistake if they let him go

ii think that the swansea fans are forgetting martinez will be hard to replace and at least they have found a man who has stableised them and kept them in the right half of the table.

this swansea fan rekkons that alot of teams in the ccc will be watching us as serious contenders and the other fans i spoke to (chester plymouth) thought we are going to be up there next season

for obvious reason we shared are hatered towards cardiff and he mentioned that the horrible lot from swansea that started trouble at qpr will be in wembley and the surroudning areas and have all ready contact qpr hoolies to bury the hatchet and wake the cardiff players up at 3.00am

tbh im going to find out the hotel cardiff are staing at and pay some crack heads to run arround it setting off fire alarms lol =)

just thought id post something to create some traffic any way

=)

your merry merry east paddok nutaa!

please note: these are not my views on sousa nor am i mentioning to start riffs just a conversation i had with a swansea fan

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Well done, you have given Mr Obsession the chance to bring up Sousa yet again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Well done, you have given Mr Obsession the chance to bring up Sousa yet again!!!
      please note: these are not my views on sousa nor am i mentioning to start riffs just a conversation i had with a swansea fan

im mentioning it because i had a conversation with a swansea fan

im hardly going to be talking about alex fergasun am i?

obbsession would be to look at every thread and when something relevent twoards pete comes up mentioning it as being a obsession

thats obbsession

hijacking my thread to start a row with pete

so kindly if your jnot going to comment on my thread and you want to have a spat do it on pm please jeffro

cheers mate

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

to be fair Nutta I am not missing sats at QPR.

I am really looking forward to the world cup but not missing LR, I guess thats the sign or a dull season but lets hope we start bringing in some quality because I want to follow a half decent side next season for 30 quid a ticket.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I am really looking forward to the world cup but not missing LR, I guess thats the sign or a dull season but lets hope we start bringing in some quality because I want to follow a half decent side next season for 30 quid a ticket.
          So that's right your not coming to LR until we buy some quality players???

Comment

not missing sats at qpr just yet.i dnt normally when the world cup is on.proper looking forward to the world cup now not just cos were(england) are in it but just loving watch the greatest tournament on the planet.great football and the worlds best players.

should be going england v mexico aswell to send the boys off
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

thats more like it

sweet mate ive got to be honest i dont follow my country with as much passion as i do my club

i think a big part of it is the players in three lions are worthless in england shirts and dont put in half as much effort for country as they do club

id rather see england picked by best performing players

ie best goalkeepers over all leauges
              best defenders over all leagues
              best midfielders

i think if you had a couple of ccc league 1 and leauge 2 players if they are of high prestigue to promote them to senior england sqaud

lets see some passion and players playing for there country

i noticed that the england players are donating the salarys for wc to charity

i think there not planning on getting that far then because i would doubt it they would give up salarys if they one the dam thing hey?

Comment

Easy money doesn't grow on tree's and for 30 quid I don't think its harsh to expect some results and decent performances. You go to the west end for a musical to be entertained for less than that, so I see no difference, and hence why the attendance has been so poor.

Comment

im looking forward to the football just not so much the embarresment of another shyte world cup

i dont like building my hopes up =)

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                    thats more like it

sweet mate ive got to be honest i dont follow my country with as much passion as i do my club

i think a big part of it is the players in three lions are worthless in england shirts and dont put in half as much effort for country as they do club

id rather see england picked by best performing players

ie best goalkeepers over all leauges
                    best defenders over all leagues
                    best midfielders

i think if you had a couple of ccc league 1 and leauge 2 players if they are of high prestigue to promote them to senior england sqaud

lets see some passion and players playing for there country

i noticed that the england players are donating the salarys for wc to charity

i think there not planning on getting that far then because i would doubt it they would give up salarys if they one the dam thing hey?
                    Yeah I could see a league 2 player doing really well at international level, have you been drinking with Funky nutta?

Comment

its an idea

and besides that you put a england shirt on the back of ie jermaine beckford

he will f'n go for it

unlike fat lamps or cry baby terry

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                        its an idea

and besides that you put a england shirt on the back of ie jermaine beckford

he will f'n go for it

unlike fat lamps or cry baby terry
                        have to disagree they all love playing for there country and just cos they dont wear it on there sleve so to speak they get slated for it.you can see how much they care when they put on that shirt just take past tournaments for exaample when there in tears for going out the tournament.

Comment

I have to admit i feel little passion watching Engloand.Find it hard to support players i hate such as Terry and Ferdinand.

Comment

there playing brilliant football week in week out for the respective clubs but never seem to pull it together

i dont realy follow it because of that reason to be fair

id love to see england win but i would also love to see some players who perform realy well get into the team

i think it would put a rockets up some eng players arses

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              I have to admit i feel little passion watching Engloand.Find it hard to support players i hate such as Terry and Ferdinand.
                              thats fair enough.i have as much passion for my country as i do for my club.i dnt really like terry or ashley cole but when they play for my country thats out the window and ill support em.

Comment

Working...
                              X