Riordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riordan

Said on news now that we are after him, but the link wont work. He is supposed to be a good player.

So is Derby county!!

It seems like his teammate Stokes is even better..
    Last edited by Shania; 17-05-2010, 01:12 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

stokes is a very good player.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

also says derby gunning for hooper. is anyone NOT making a serious attempt to sign Hooper? Except us, I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          stokes is a very good player.

and david Nish as well?? Isent he a target man(Nish?)
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Riordan could be a good signing.
            Fell out with Strachan, like others have... so not the happiest time for him at Celtic.

Good goal stats, but wont judge him on that!
            I mean, I'm always banging on about other players being judged purely by their goal stats, and not what else they bring to the table.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

He's not a great player, but he knows where the net is. Some will harshly judge him on his Celtic career, but that's only one season.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                He's not a great player, but he knows where the net is. Some will harshly judge him on his Celtic career, but that's only one season.
                fell out with strachan so never got a look in really.decent player but scottish league is rubbish.
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  fell out with strachan so never got a look in really.decent player but scottish league is rubbish.
                  Agreed mate, but if you can be a success in the SPL, you should be able to replicate that in the CCC, no problem.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Riordan would be a very decent acquisition at this level, have seen him a number of times & has a very good eye for goal. Anthony Stokes is another decent player but I'd plump for Riordan over him.

Comment

Riordan would be a great signing.
                      Stokes was an Arsenal boy and was very promising. He had played in Scotland in Falkirk and he had scored many goals. Then he went to Sunderland and could not do well because he had little chance to play.
                      Now returned to Scotland in Hibernian played well and scored many goals. I believe that in Champioship he could do great things.

Comment

Working...
                      X