Loyalty Points..Have Been Awarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points..Have Been Awarded

Got a letter this morning offering a morning at the training ground. Not sure how many points were needed, but guess its a few of us.

No date given, but will be early July. Meet the players, sign autographs and have lunch with them.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I can see where this thread will end up going

Comment

Only missed Exeter away so will await my letter

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Only missed Exeter away so will await my letter
        i dont get the chance to go many away games 1 or 2 if im lucky cos of work :(
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

It shouldn't be going anywhere, unless of course someone wants to question me actually going to games

i'm sure a few will get the letter in next few days. Guess this was an alternative to the loyalty player meeting last season
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Don't know how many points are needed?

Comment

pete you cant have that link to click the video you fleecing us for money

only messing matey lol

the only points i get is for renewing my season ticket.so i wont be gettin a letter
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

got mine today too

Comment

wonder if Southend do the same thing??????
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I got a letter today as well. Sod's law I will be away on holiday.

If I see Ramage I will tell him what I think of him.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Should have been money off this years ST, like a clubcard, Tescos can do it why can't we.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

what a reward??
                        spend £1000s and watch a training day in the middle of nowhere..yippee
                        please god, i hope i miss out.

reward the loyal fans with a bigger discount on their season tkt or something better than a training day....free seat at POTY...

Comment

Hammersmith r's you had a chance on the Golf Day, but preferred to tell him how good he was at Golf

Comment

Only did 6 aways this season so doubt i will be invited.I drive past Harlington on the way to work so i could try and blag my way in lol.

Comment

I can't see why the club want to reward us loyal fans with a day watching the players who underachieved last night! We were sick and tired of watching them last season.

The club should have given us a discount on our season ticket or for a few away games next season. A bit like what supermarkets do.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X