Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll see!!!!!!

Comment

100 percent flavio was in Dubai last Friday!

Comment

Why would the Mittals take control install a new guy to run things and then allow someone else to take control? Doesn't really make sense but it's QPR so...

Comment

Breaking news from dubai

Aparently sheikh instevens will be buying 40 percent of qpr, he has heard about the growing fanatical support of the hoops in Arabia he was also in attendance at the new Arabian qpr supporters club at the Hilton jumeirah and was mighty impressed as he heard a few chants of "you rssssss" and has decided to buy us a 150,000 all seater stadium on shepherds bush green. Neil warnock has also been given 600 million to spend on palace players and Clint hill has always supported qpr just like cookie, beckford, gallen, birch, maradonna, cruyf and my nan!

Comment

WICKEDD :L hahahahhahaha! i wonder these days bloody newspapers :S

Comment

The sheikh said after being brought up on kulscar,morrow,wardley, Clive walker, kevin Brock, Adam cervcas, marc nygard and gus cesar it just felt right,
              let's hope we spends money like ray wilkins

Comment

When we couldn't find anyone we couldn't find anyone to buy the club, now we have a rich board they all want to join the ship.

Comment

£600 million? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                    £600 million? Haha
                    This is what happens when the season's over, boredom kicks in. I know cos I love a wind up myself.

Comment

600 million is just for current palace players a further 400 million is available for Moses, Watson, Clinton Morrison and Chris Coleman

Comment

I'd rather the Mittals had 100% ownership of the club. They seem to know what they are doing and have all the financial clout that they need. Can't see why they would need another "investor" coming on board flashing cash about.
                        Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                          and Clint hill has always supported qpr just like cookie, beckford, gallen, birch, maradonna, cruyf and my nan!
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                            600 million is just for current palace players a further 400 million is available for Moses, Watson, Clinton Morrison and Chris Coleman
                            600 million doesn't sound right sounds wayy too much!
                            Why on eartch would he want to buy th whole of the Palace squad doesn't add up this.

Comment

The guy's name is Sheikh yamahney! First player he wants to sign is a dutchman Salford van hire!!
                              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

And the Afghan international Ol Haz Bin

Comment

Working...
                                X