Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who wants CFC to batter Pompey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who wants CFC to batter Pompey?

I can't stand Pompey and this goes back to about 12yrs ago when they kicked off in the family area of the ERS.... ****bags forced parents to have to place terrified kids onto the pitch and the game was nearly abandoned... absolute *****s and for this reason I will take the fact that they will then do the double.....

Incidentally in case you didn't know Pompey were 1up when the game stopped (for about 20mins with horses etc on the pitch) and we turned it round with Paul Murray bagging the winner in a 2-1 triumph!! Karma as I hope it will be today.....

My ideal scenario would be for Pompey to score early and give it large(led by that buffoon John PFC Westwood and his ludicrous barnet and hideous tats) and then watch the life ebb from their veins as the goals against go flying in....

7 or 8-1 would do me nicely and although it would be a bitter pill to swallow as those mugs down the road will be unbearable it will soon be forgotten....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssss

I think you are definitely in the minority.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Yeah i want Pompey to win.Oh and Pompey came very unstuck in the ER so dont hold any grudges.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It will be the biggest shock ever in the cup final today if Pompey win, even bigger than Wimbledon V Liverpool.

Fa Cup lost all interest for me
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I`m currently at work at the moment and loads of smug `home counties` chelsea *****s have been coming through here, I hate them so much. I agree about Pompey, after what they done in 96. We owe them. Can`t stand them either.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            It will be the biggest shock ever in the cup final today if Pompey win, even bigger than Wimbledon V Liverpool.

Fa Cup lost all interest for me
            It'll be an even bigger shock to the Bookies if i win a bet, don't think i've ever had a winner at my local, got a tenner on them to win though
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              I can't stand Pompey and this goes back to about 12yrs ago when they kicked off in the family area of the ERS.... ****bags forced parents to have to place terrified kids onto the pitch and the game was nearly abandoned... absolute *****s and for this reason I will take the fact that they will then do the double.....

Incidentally in case you didn't know Pompey were 1up when the game stopped (for about 20mins with horses etc on the pitch) and we turned it round with Paul Murray bagging the winner in a 2-1 triumph!! Karma as I hope it will be today.....

My ideal scenario would be for Pompey to score early and give it large(led by that buffoon John PFC Westwood and his ludicrous barnet and hideous tats) and then watch the life ebb from their veins as the goals against go flying in....

7 or 8-1 would do me nicely and although it would be a bitter pill to swallow as those mugs down the road will be unbearable it will soon be forgotten....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssss
              your obviously not old enough to have witnessed the libertys those **** ****s used to take down at loftus rd:angry:

Comment

Like Pete, I have little interest, but never like to see Chelsea win ANYTHING.
                However, I do remember a run of matches in the late 70's/early 80's(?) when there was always a bad ruck when they visited -- and on at least two occasions it kicked off in the directors box!!
                And I remember Rangers cars at Fratton Park coming back to find they had no wheels left.
                So I sort of see both points of view.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                X