ST vs Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST vs Signings

Lots of supporters are saying they are waiting for signings before they buy season tickets.

What if the Club says signings depends on season tickets sold.

Personally i will always buy a season ticket regardless of signings or division as long as i can afford it.

Yes i have paid for mine for next season.

Well I think people like to see what direction the club is going.... They have realised this hence why they made an extension on the early bird special.

Comment

There has been an Extension every year since they started Early bird

Comment

Thats what the fat orange one said last summer, you invest then we invest.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
          What if the Club says signings depends on season tickets sold:
          If anyone thinks that the player purchases are not linked to ST sales, they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Comment

What comes 1st chicken or the egg???

Sure they have enough dosh, and dont need to wait for season ticket cash to come in.

Prehaps make some good pre contract signings and more st's will be sold.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              If anyone thinks that the player purchases are not linked to ST sales, they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I agree, I don't think they wait and see how much money is made from ST sales before investing in players.

However, I do know that many fans want to see who is being signed, sold, released etc before buying a ST, especially after recent seasons seemingly lack of spending in the close summer.

Comment

Whatever i will allways renew, but would be nice to see the place packed next season so i emplore everyone to trust in our new regime and buy one.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Whatever i will allways renew, but would be nice to see the place packed next season so i emplore everyone to trust in our new regime and buy one.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Sorry, but the owners are loaded and could show some faith in us, by putting up the funds to sign some good quality players. Newcastle romped to the title because they had a squad of good players. That's what I and many fans, want to see QPR do, but they wont if they don't sign at least 5 good players.

QPR really need a good keeper, two good full backs, two good goalscorers. A quality winger would also be good.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Sorry, but the owners are loaded and could show some faith in us, by putting up the funds to sign some good quality players. Newcastle romped to the title because they had a squad of good players. That's what I and many fans, want to see QPR do, but they wont if they don't sign at least 5 good players.

QPR really need a good keeper, two good full backs, two good goalscorers. A quality winger would also be good.
                      They may have already done so mate...

For all we know deals have been done but cant be annouced yet, rumours itk stuuf i get it can be rubbish most of the time but eghamhoop got alot right, alot, and one of the players he was confident we would get was hooper.

Id be happy to see him come in.

Comment

They may have already done so mate...

For all we know deals have been done but cant be annouced yet, rumours itk stuuf i get it can be rubbish most of the time but eghamhoop got alot right, alot, and one of the players he was confident we would get was hooper.

Id be happy to see him come in.

Maybe trye, but I do not understand why they cannot be announced yet.

Liverpool announced signing Shelvy from Charlton, Middlesbro announced signing a player from Livingston, so why can't QPR annouce signing Hooper (I wish) or whoever?

Comment

this has nothing really to do with it - the club should, to a large extent, be self finacing and not have owners dig into their pockets for players, however rich they might be. The thin end of wedge imo, and a very dangerous route to take. Sensible investment for the long term is the way to go.

Comment

Maybe trye, but I do not understand why they cannot be announced yet.

Liverpool announced signing Shelvy from Charlton, Middlesbro announced signing a player from Livingston, so why can't QPR annouce signing Hooper (I wish) or whoever?
                            True, but if you look at it on the whole, not alot of clubs have annouced signings!

Comment

Warnock has already got his targets, and he wont be waiting for ST sales to reach a certain number before he makes his move. The board have already stated that there will be money for transfer targets, without any mention of revenue from season tickets to fund them.

Comment

Working...
                              X