World Cup 2018 Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2018 Bid

I cant believe we even have to bid for this! We invented the sport we should be allowed to host what we want when we want! that fat little tw*t Seb Platter preaching to us, we all know there just a corrupt bunch of European surrender monkeys! Just look at the list of other countries!

Australia - Err dont think so stick to your own sh*t aussie rules game
    Belgium/Netherlands - No you had Euro 2000
    England - Invented the game, best fans, best grounds, best hooligans
    Japan (2022 only) - Tiddly's had it in 2002
    Portugal/Spain - Euro 2004 and WC 1982
    Qatar (2022 only) - Kills thousands of smokers each year
    Russia - Block heads cant do anything right and the weathers sh*t
    South Korea (2022 only) - see Japan
    United States - I don't even need to explain why

If we don't get it I think we should ban the rest of the world from playing any sports we invented! Nations that refuse eat Trident!

i think we should be favourites to get it.especially with people like beckham leading the bid.they must know how good it would be if it was held here.dnt think any other country could live up to wot we could do.except maybe japan but korea had not long ago sou doubt they will give it to them.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

On reflection if England didn't get to host it my choice would be the USA! Imagine all those dopey #### birds dribbling over the ****ney banter!

Comment

Russia are main rivals.

I would love us to get it....though Milton Keynes as a venue is baffling....and could be coslty.

If we don't get it I would love to see Australia get it - they love sport there and are far more into football than peopl ethink.

If not then USA - they did the best job apart from Germany in recent memory - highest attendances ever and it's an awesome place to go.

Our main problem is that we made a right mess of Euro 96 group games by not supporting the matches. Stadiums were half empty - one match at St James was embarrassing.
        Last edited by silvercue; 14-05-2010, 03:22 PM.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

japan and south korea had it in 2002

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
            I cant believe we even have to bid for this! We invented the sport we should be allowed to host what we want when we want! that fat little tw*t Seb Platter preaching to us, we all know there just a corrupt bunch of European surrender monkeys! Just look at the list of other countries!

Australia - Err dont think so stick to your own sh*t aussie rules game
            Belgium/Netherlands - No you had Euro 2000
            England - Invented the game, best fans, best grounds, best hooligans
            Japan (2022 only) - Tiddly's had it in 2002
            Portugal/Spain - Euro 2004 and WC 1982
            Qatar (2022 only) - Kills thousands of smokers each year
            Russia - Block heads cant do anything right and the weathers sh*t
            South Korea (2022 only) - see Japan
            United States - I don't even need to explain why

If we don't get it I think we should ban the rest of the world from playing any sports we invented! Nations that refuse eat Trident!
            Qatar pished me up.Make you right though.Spain would be cool as big holiday though.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Spain would be a Hooligans Wet Dream! Easy to get in, sunny and loads of spanish larger!

Comment

My mums got a nice house 40 mins from Almeria,love it loveit
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i really hope we dont get it. I wanna go away for the world cup, spain/portugal would be great.

Comment

Working...
                  X