Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please GOD, enough of Beckham already...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please GOD, enough of Beckham already...

Seriously i am effing sick to the teeth of hearing about Beckham. I was silly enough to think that the injury that kept him out of the World Cup would keep him out of the limelight a bit!
    How wrong was I? Beckham for a coaching role? Dont get me wrong... i got nothing against the lad. I just dont see why he treated so differently. Surely must do more harm than good having him there? Why on earth does Capello want Beckham at the World Cup? Its turning into a circus all over again.

Originally posted by reidy5557 View Post
    Seriously i am effing sick to the teeth of hearing about Beckham. I was silly enough to think that the injury that kept him out of the World Cup would keep him out of the limelight a bit!
    How wrong was I? Beckham for a coaching role? Dont get me wrong... i got nothing against the lad. I just dont see why he treated so differently. Surely must do more harm than good having him there? Why on earth does Capello want Beckham at the World Cup? Its turning into a circus all over again.
    well respected as a player and many of them look upto him.i see wot u mean we dont want to make it all about beckham an it usually does end up that way but IMO i think its a good thing he is going.take the pressure of the players with all attention being on him rather than them.they will be able to get on it with playing without the press keep a watchfull eye on them 24/7.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Capello is by far the best manager of all the managers at the world cup. If he thinks it is a good move, then I would suggest he knows more about it that you.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        Capello is by far the best manager of all the managers at the world cup. If he thinks it is a good move, then I would suggest he knows more about it that you.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He is the only english international player I and many others respect.

Nuff said!! Wake up.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

^^^^ that ^^^^^^

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X