Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

early bird is extended till 29th May- take it sales haven't gone as well as planned then?

Originally posted by Easy View Post
    early bird is extended till 29th May- take it sales haven't gone as well as planned then?
    the exact same thing happened last may,with the official site feeding spin "due to a backlog in applications for season tickets we have decided to extend the date"......what this REALLY means is people are very slow to buy season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      the exact same thing happened last may,with the official site feeding spin "due to a backlog in applications for season tickets we have decided to extend the date"......what this REALLY means is people are very slow to buy season tickets.
      doesnt really matter if it is spin.give more people the chance to get a season ticket at a cheaper price.is that something we should really be complaining about.i certainly wouldnt be moaning about it.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Spoke to someone at the box office & they have solf over 4500 already, up on last year plus Warnock calls them every day to see how they are selling & tell the Box Office staff how important they are to the club, so let's stop the sceptisism & all renew, COME ON U R'SSSSSSSSSSSSS!:yush:
        Ramage for England

Comment

I think we are reading between the lines too much. From June 1st the Offy will post up the sales stats the club obviously want that figure to be as high as possible. I'm confident we would have sold 6000+ by that date, especially if we make a signing or 2. Fans notoriously renew at the last minute, there will also be a number of fans grateful that the EBD has been extended to.

Comment

People complain because season tickets are too expensive yet when the club extend the discount time period people moan........

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
              People complain because season tickets are too expensive yet when the club extend the discount time period people moan........
              Its like some fans want the club to fail, this years ST deals could work out very well for fans if we hit sales of 9000.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Its like some fans want the club to fail, this years ST deals could work out very well for fans if we hit sales of 9000.
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Well done to the club for extenting the EB which I've alwqays said waas too short and also for selling 4,500 (if true).

Hopefully a few more will buy when they get paid ;ater this month and especially if QPR can announce some good signings.

Comment

Good move by the club, it gives people like me who was not going to renew now a chance as I'm picking more work up.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                      Good move by the club, it gives people like me who was not going to renew now a chance as I'm picking more work up.
                      Fair play to the club, I'm sure there are a few others in your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                        Well done, just don't pick up any work for Saturdays from August 7th.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

4,500 at this stage is very good, I done mine and my daughters yesturday!!! The extention should be received with a positive attitude not a negative one, well done to the club...

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
                            4,500 at this stage is very good, I done mine and my daughters yesturday!!! The extention should be received with a positive attitude not a negative one, well done to the club...
                            Well that means the have sold 1000 in 7 days because it was 3500 when I asked last Friday.

Comment

if its true the club sold 4,500 already then that is an achievement

Comment

Working...
                              X