Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you Could Afford To Go Into The Gold or Platinum Seats Would You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in gold, upper loft, would like to be sat in a more vocal area but love the view where i am so i will stay...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

whats the Platinum Bar like....?
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        Im in gold, upper loft, would like to be sat in a more vocal area but love the view where i am so i will stay...
        thats why i use to sit in the r block but it isnt that vocal anymore so moved to get a better view.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          mine was 539 mate.i liked the look of the view from upper loft.iv sat in the platinum area before and view aint much better than what it is in upper loft in my opinion.we all get a scarf as for the platinum bar im not to bothered about that.got the blue and white bar for the loft which is good enough for me.plus the people i sit with w12ranger wouldnt pay that kind of money for a season ticket to watch championship football.
          Fair enough but I don't know how anyone can ever say that the view behind the goal at any football ground is better than the touchline. As long as your happy with your deal thats the most important thing

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            Very nice........
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Decor wise, white walls, wooden flooring and spacious. Its a warm place in the winter mate and has been most welcome at times. I also like getting handed the team sheet when I walk in there and you bump into loads of faces you know. Its a meeting point and a massive bonus to have with your ST IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Fair enough but I don't know how anyone can ever say that the view behind the goal at any football ground is better than the touchline. As long as your happy with your deal thats the most important thing
                to be honest mate i dnt mind paying the money to sit anywhere as long as its not ridiculous or i feel im not getting my money's worth.just personal preference that i dnt like sitting on half way line.dont know why lol

Comment

still love the R Block even though there's now only....."2 of us singing,there's only 2 of us singing"

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Decor wise, white walls, wooden flooring and spacious. Its a warm place in the winter mate and has been most welcome at times. I also like getting handed the team sheet when I walk in there and you bump into loads of faces you know. Its a meeting point and a massive bonus to have with your ST IMO.
                    Sounds good - do you have to be a Plat ST holder, or have some pass or can anyone who goes to a game and sits in Plat use it?
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Sounds good - do you have to be a Plat ST holder, or have some pass or can anyone who goes to a game and sits in Plat use it?
                      You can nick someones ticket if they have one, but you do have to have a platinum ticket to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        still love the R Block even though there's now only....."2 of us singing,there's only 2 of us singing"
                        always loved it there.last couple of seasons iv had a few plums sit near me who i seriously cant stand listening to any longer so moved.

Comment

W12 In platinum do you have your own toilets where Gp wipes your #### and is it true he asks for a 10k tip per person?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                            always loved it there.last couple of seasons iv had a few plums sit near me who i seriously cant stand listening to any longer so moved.
                            sorry about that mate

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post

sorry about that mate
                              no worries
                              nah seriously they know nothing about football but make out that they should be the manager.never heard 2 people moan so much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                W12 In platinum do you have your own toilets where Gp wipes your #### and is it true he asks for a 10k tip per person?
                                You'd give an asprin an headache.

Your just not funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X