Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you Could Afford To Go Into The Gold or Platinum Seats Would You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry ball and w12 ranger best known as Cameron and Clegg, I didn't make the point of being in the cheaper seats and thus making my opinion worthless.

W12ranger made that point.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm in the Loft (gold) considered gowing platters but decided to stay where i am, good views.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

I can and I do, best seats in the stadium.

Comment

i would only

i would only go to the gold to sit next to my adopted father geejaybee

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            Used to love sitting in r block, the atmosphere used to be spot on But the last few seasons it's been pants. Also had enough of hearing Chelsea songs. Sometimes it was cringeworthy when my 10 yr old would ask what aids is or what's an inbred?

I therfore have decided to sit in platinum, great view, no ques for a Perrier and no shite songs.

Anyway, back to pete now to continue splitting the fans....
            Sat in R Block for a season and hated it. **** view, queues for the bogs a mile long and use to take about 10 mins just to get out the ground at the end of the game and then I had to leg it to beat the crowds just to get to White City Station (but that is just my IMO). So moved to SAR then later on it became Platters. Your right about the dopey songs as well, I miss the days when all we sung were traditional songs and the atmosphere was generated from the Loft, doubt Pete remembers that though. I never understand this constant goading of away fans either still each to there own, but personally preferred the atmosphere in the ground before the introduction of the drummer.

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Terry ball and w12 ranger best known as Cameron and Clegg, I didn't make the point of being in the cheaper seats and thus making my opinion worthless.

W12ranger made that point.
            Oh dear Pete looks like your little thread is going to plan, as TB says keep trying to split the fan base.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Surely someone with a little common sense should move this thread to the wastelands of WATRB? This is a deliberate attempt to inflame debate against certain posters.

Where you sit doesnt make a difference Pete. Your opinion would be worthless even if you sat in the C-Club.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Sit in gold upper loft always have done and always will

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                  Back in the day I use to like to 'Stress Row S' or 'Roll Row R'

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                    That's 2 of us then mate. When the prices went up and Gold banding came in it made no difference to me that it was dearer - not because I'm loaded and can afford it whatever it costs - if only that were true - but it's where I sit, it's where my mates sit, I like the view and since my lad started coming it also happens to be a decent view for him too. I've seen some changes over the years and even moved forward to get to the front - but the Upper Loft is where I'm happiest and most at home.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Loft Upper for me but would go in W12 Club if I had the cash!

Comment

moved from the r block to upper loft.been in the r block for yrs.fancied a change to get a better a view and to get away from some idiots who sit near me and no f all about football and dnt stop moaning.would never go platinum area not worth the £££ for me.
                        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                          moved from the r block to upper loft.been in the r block for yrs.fancied a change to get a better a view and to get away from some idiots who sit near me and no f all about football and dnt stop moaning.would never go platinum area not worth the £££ for me.
                          How much is your ST in the Upper Loft, is it not £600 because if it is then you are the one getting the raw deal.

For an extra £100 you can get full access to the Platiunm Bar
                          A bonus 70 loyalty points
                          Brilliant View
                          QPR World for free
                          A scarf

and the best thing of all for me an invite to the Platinum Evening.

If we sell 9000 STs my ST will cost the price of a Gold ST. Don't listen to fools who think the Platinum Section is for prawn sandwich eaters, IMO it reprsents the best value of any ST on sale at the club.
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Its not so much about the price for me, its about which seat gives the best view, but then again I've always been a bit of a football purist If Q block wasnt such a terrible view I'd love to go there because the atmosphere is fantastic - its the life and soul of ground. My other excuse is that I'm slightly short-sighted so always prefer to get a decent view.

I pay good money to watch the game and prefer to see the action on the pitch quite c;early rather than the back of someone's head etc.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              How much is your ST in the Upper Loft, is it not £600 because if it is then you are the one getting the raw deal.

Brilliant View
                              QPR World for free
                              A scarf

If we sell 9000 STs my ST will cost the price of a Gold ST. Don't listen to fools who think the Platinum Section is for prawn sandwich eaters, IMO it reprsents the best value of any ST on sale at the club.

I agree, the only reason I bought Gold 2 season's ago was because Platinum sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Brilliant View
                                QPR World for free
                                A scarf

mine was 539 mate.i liked the look of the view from upper loft.iv sat in the platinum area before and view aint much better than what it is in upper loft in my opinion.we all get a scarf as for the platinum bar im not to bothered about that.got the blue and white bar for the loft which is good enough for me.plus the people i sit with w12ranger wouldnt pay that kind of money for a season ticket to watch championship football.
                                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                                X