Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you Could Afford To Go Into The Gold or Platinum Seats Would You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you Could Afford To Go Into The Gold or Platinum Seats Would You?

Must admit, I've thought about it. I even considered moving next season, but the real atmoshere for me is being with the vocal support of the club.

Do you base even your ticket buys on being the cheapest or actually where you prefer to sit?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Its not so much about the price for me, its about which seat gives the best view, but then again I've always been a bit of a football purist If Q block wasnt such a terrible view I'd love to go there because the atmosphere is fantastic - its the life and soul of ground. My other excuse is that I'm slightly short-sighted so always prefer to get a decent view.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Must admit, I've thought about it. I even considered moving next season, but the real atmoshere for me is being with the vocal support of the club.

Do you base even your ticket buys on being the cheapest or actually where you prefer to sit?
      I sit where you get the best view, I'm a football purist like Stanley76, I don't sing at the football, not my bag TBH, I hate the view from behind the goal at football as I have poor eyesight
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I can afford it, but i love being in the paddocks.

Comment

i'm in platinum great few, rubbish atmosphere.

Comment

Me and my pompus mate sit in Platinum.

He brings the matchbox,as always,i supply the pen.

Comment

w12 I do normally agree with you regarding GP but thats quite rude and your coming across rich and arrogant again. I am not a fan of q block but you shouldn't question the Petes support and how he goes about it.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                i'm in platinum great few, rubbish atmosphere.
                says it all!!!!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  w12 I do normally agree with you regarding GP but thats quite rude and your coming across rich and arrogant again. I am not a fan of q block but you shouldn't question the Petes support and how he goes about it.
                  Why not, he does with me.

Seems like Pete thinks he better than fans who don't provide the vocal support
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

When I come to games, I like to sit in Platinum.

if I stopped playing footy, I would get a season ticket there also.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

i am in gold and staying.
                      why go to the corners and break your neck to see something on the pitch, when for a few ££££££££ you can have shangri-la??
                      this is what is wrong with qpr....cheap skates.
                      i moan constantly about prices but pay gold...if all fans moaned the club would have to listen, prices dropped but not by the 33-50% they rose 2 yrs ago....
                      i have no leg room, can't see screens, no members bar but there we are.

the question should be, why have an empty c-club and w12 club and lose money!

Comment

Used to love sitting in r block, the atmosphere used to be spot on But the last few seasons it's been pants. Also had enough of hearing Chelsea songs. Sometimes it was cringeworthy when my 10 yr old would ask what aids is or what's an inbred?

I therfore have decided to sit in platinum, great view, no ques for a Perrier and no shite songs.

Anyway, back to pete now to continue splitting the fans....

Comment

go where the view is best
                          if i was renewing then it would be in Platinum
                          If i wanted to sit where there was atmosphere then it wouldnt be at loftus Rd cos we dont have any.

Comment

Athough I like to vary my seat I have never sat in Platinum. I go in LL if I have the nipper with me and I like the view really close to the goal there. I know it isn't everyone's bag and I have no idea about offsides and whether a foul was in or out of the box there, but I think it is fun.

I also like the Gold seats in UL, but the atmosphere there used to be great and isn't now which I find depressing - especially as it is where the most frustrated fans seem to be and they are the worst moaners IMHO - always on our flair players' backs.

Usually go for silver though - because I do think that is the most the tickets should cost. I can afford more - it's more about principle.

I do like to get a good view sometimes, especially if I go on my own.

Going to go X block more next season for the big games I think for the banter.
                            Last edited by silvercue; 14-05-2010, 10:24 AM.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              the question should be, why have an empty c-club and w12 club and lose money!
                              I've never seen W12 empty, it's always busy (I sit right next to it). C-Club is a different matter, but is a very small section. A lot of people seem to get confused between the two.

Comment

Working...
                              X