Amazing Mackie Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
    I must have been on another planet for a couple of weeks...Have we signed him then??
    apparently

Comment

Do people think we would play Mackie on the wing? I know nothing about him to be fair, but a lot of their fans dont exactly make him sound that great. Sounds like a quick player who cant score?

"Runs about a lot but his first touch is poor and his finishing is worse!"

Not going to judge him, as Warnock knows what hes doing - but hope if he does sign, a natural goalscorer is also a target. Maybe hes seen as a replacement for cook/Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
        Do people think we would play Mackie on the wing? I know nothing about him to be fair, but a lot of their fans dont exactly make him sound that great. Sounds like a quick player who cant score?

"Runs about a lot but his first touch is poor and his finishing is worse!"

Not going to judge him, as Warnock knows what hes doing - but hope if he does sign, a natural goalscorer is also a target. Maybe hes seen as a replacement for cook/Hogan
        God, haven't we had enough of those over the last few years.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          apparently
          So we have definately signed Clint Hill and Mackie.The only reason i ask,is that i know that we have been linked to both, Via Tinternet and various comic newspapers.....but have we actually signed them? Or are you just guessing based on a few peoples knowledge of fountain information.

Because,before i want to slate either , before they have kicked a ball, i would just like to confirm they have actually signed for us..

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
            So we have definately signed Clint Hill and Mackie.The only reason i ask,is that i know that we have been linked to both, Via Tinternet and various comic newspapers.....but have we actually signed them? Or are you just guessing based on a few peoples knowledge of fountain information.

Because,before i want to slate either , before they have kicked a ball, i would just like to confirm they have actually signed for us..
            apparently,yes

Comment

This goal is from about two years ago! anything more recent???

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                I've scored better.
                Haha

Comment

Working...
                X