No announcement yet.

Isleworth - World Cup QPR Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirt arrived today and I'm well pleased.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
      Shirt arrived today and I'm well pleased.
      Glad it arrived ok mate and you are pleased with it

Comment

Sitting in office - wearing mine as i type.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Washing tip:Wash on a low wash and do not spin dry.Either hang outside in the warm air(....) or on a hanger in the airing cupboard.Iron inside out just in case you run iron over motif...as not to sure whether it will mark the shirt if you do.( and yes....i do the ironing in my house.)
          Yeah, I do the ironing in my place too. Tried leaving it to me pet dog once... No joy. Think he messed up on purpose so I wouldn't have to ask him again. The little shite.:angry:

Talking of which, on the plus side he's really good at doing odd jobs around the garden.
          Last edited by RussRanger; 18-05-2010, 01:29 PM.

Comment

got mine today, if anyone is thinking of getting one the actual sizes are infact the actual sizes unlike the lotto football tops.......so i gambled and went for a big one which is a bit big but plenty of room to fill it with beer.

Could have got away with a size smaller really but there are no returns...oh well it will do.

see you in Africa
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
            X