Kick in the guts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick in the guts..

... I've just seen the goal from our play off final in Cardiff on SSN.
    Haven't EVER seen it before.
    I was at the game, but never watched the highlights, or any recording of it.

Sky forgot to add that the manager on the bench for QPR was Ian Holloway, and he has his chance for revenge at Wembley. For him... I hope he does it.
    Good luck to the bloke.

For QPR, this might not go down too well... but it would probably be a better thing for us if Cardiff won that game, and went up.

1: Can't see Blackpool being as strong next year. Nowhere near it.
    2: Wont have to put up with those Cardiff sh*theads coming to our ground next year.
    3: Let the Prem Clubs have a taste of The CCFC Experience, when they turn up at their big shiny grounds looking for trouble with the big English Boys. Good luck trying that kind of thing at West Ham and Spurs, boyos.
    4: Even with rumoured money problems, (although they are apparently on the verge of a takeover to sort them out), they would be a force next year in this league if they remain in it. Too many good players, and a good manager.

But my heart still rules my head, and I hope Holloway has his day.
    Finally watching that goal after all these years really hurt.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Hope were fighting them for promtion next season, and perhaps we pip em last day, now thats what i call revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Sky forgot to add that the manager on the bench for QPR was Ian Holloway, and he has his chance for revenge at Wembley. For him... I hope he does it.
      Good luck to the bloke.

For QPR, this might not go down too well... but it would probably be a better thing for us if Cardiff won that game, and went up.

2: Wont have to put up with those Cardiff sh*theads coming to our ground next year.
      3: Let the Prem Clubs have a taste of The CCFC Experience, when they turn up at their big shiny grounds looking for trouble with the big English Boys. Good luck trying that kind of thing at West Ham and Spurs, boyos.
      4: Even with rumoured money problems, (although they are apparently on the verge of a takeover to sort them out), they would be a force next year in this league if they remain in it. Too many good players, and a good manager.

same here goddard.i havnt seen it since i was at the game.dnt think i ever want to see it again.really hope olly does it and beats them.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Hope were fighting them for promtion next season, and perhaps we pip em last day, now thats what i call revenge
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Good luck to the bloke.

Goddard my friend...fear not...If Baaahdiff fail (fingers crossed) they'll go to the wall. They desperately need this promotion otherwise they'll be in huge financial trouble.

Come on Olly...for England...and for revenge!!!
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

holloway will have his revenge and im sure there will be qpr supporters that will want revenge on cardiff too and this is a perfect opurtunity to get it

i say as many rangers fans as possible turn up to there hotel

any one know cardiff city message boards keep an eye out there

also how about talking to any welsh qpr fans

maybe some swansea fans might know possibly (not that we would want to talk to them but to prize info)

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I think it's a win-win situation.

They lose and Olly gets his chance and still no Welsh in the English Premier League.

They win and as Goddard rightly says we watch them get stuffed week in and week out in the Premiership.

Comment

I would love to see Ollie get his revenge and make them feel how they made me feel on that fateful day in Cardiff. However, as omens go how about, last time Cardiff got promoted it was via the play offs, Ian Holloway was the losing manager and the following year QPR followed them up via automatic promotion !!!! I could live with that scenario.

Comment

cue runners up queens park rangers next season!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                    are you sure? they have got new investment in or they waiting to see if Cardiff go up?
                    They have people coming in.
                    Not just rumours, but solid new owners.

MALAYSIAN investors have told Cardiff City team boss Dave Jones: “You’re the manager for us.”

That's what I mean by saying they will still be a very strong team in this league next year, if they don't go up.

My heart wants Blackpool to beat them, preferably with a last-minute dodgy goal... my head says it would be better for QPR if Cardiff aren't in this league next year, and Blackpool are.

I'll just look at it as a win-win situation(!)
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                    X