No announcement yet.

Sheffield Utd raid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Morgan is the 51st person to be linked to QPR since the last kick of the 2009/2010 season.

As at this present moment in time - we have signed .....

I would imagine by this weekend - that figure will rise to 76 players linked to QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      It's not the fact that I think Chris Morgan is a bad player. He's a blood and guts, 100% committed defender and would probably do a job. The problem is he is a birty bar steward who would gets himself sent off too often and at times show's no respect to fellow professionals!
      He is far from a footballer. Never seen him bring the ball down on his chest, or make a nice little run with the ball from the back etc. He hacks, hoofs, and as you said gets sent off lol.

He should be sent to the moon, why oh why cant we be linked with a proper centre back who instead of a header back to the oppo, brings it down on his chest? Instead of hoofing up the field, play a simple 10 yard pass to the play maker? Is an athlete and as quick as the oppo centre forward?

Chris Morgan
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        why oh why cant we be linked with a proper centre back who instead of a header back to the oppo, brings it down on his chest? Instead of hoofing up the field, play a simple 10 yard pass to the play maker? Is an athlete and as quick as the oppo centre forward?
        because his name is Rio Ferdinand, and at last count he cost £30,000,000
        RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          He is far from a footballer. Never seen him bring the ball down on his chest, or make a nice little run with the ball from the back etc. He hacks, hoofs, and as you said gets sent off lol.

He should be sent to the moon, why oh why cant we be linked with a proper centre back who instead of a header back to the oppo, brings it down on his chest? Instead of hoofing up the field, play a simple 10 yard pass to the play maker? Is an athlete and as quick as the oppo centre forward?

Chris Morgan
          Not many of those at this level though are there Chris?

The last one I can remember at Loftus Road was Clarke Carlisle!

Comment

Yer unless we bid for rio, lucio etc. oh well we can all dream.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would definitly do a job big Chris Morgan, but would probably ruin our reputation a bit...
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                Would definitly do a job big Chris Morgan, but would probably ruin our reputation a bit...
                i'd probably return my season ticket.

hate is a strong word. i hate that man.
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                  because his name is Rio Ferdinand, and at last count he cost £30,000,000

Comment

expect montgomery will go to leeds if we don't act sharpish.

Comment

Shouldnt we give Gorkks a chance next season then??
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

If this is true and you have to take it as paper talk at the moment.
                        I agree with most on this thread CM is not the nicest player in the world BUT if NW wanted him in his squad then so be it. CM is an animal on the pitch but if NW sees him as the player he needs are we all going to stop going and stop supporting? I don't think so. Personally I don't like or want him here but I do not manage the team.

We must leave the hiring and firing to NW, for so long now we have all moaned at others interferring with player selection/ins and outs. This would be a defo NW decision should it be true.

In Neil we trust
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                        X