• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackie looks crap

hes 24 5 ft 8 inches,and his last three seasopns have yeilded 3,7,5 goals
    this i have to say makes him look like another patrick ayegemang

WHY OH WHY CANT WE GO OUT AND SIGN BECKFORD,OR HOOPER

THIS WHOLE CLUB WAS BUILT ON A SUPERSTAR STRIKER CALLED RODNEY MARSH,.............................les ferdinand proved that if you score more goals than any body else,you can always do well............SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEE RANGERS................we are the richest club in the country...........did you not see chelsea winning the prem scoring eight goals ,that should be us,weve got more money than fulham and chelsea put together.........LETS BUILD A EW 40 THOUSAND ALL SEATER.............LETS CONQUER THE WORLD

Hooper, Maynard , Beattie, Cox, ....spend some money and make 1 of these an offer they cant refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
      hes 24 5 ft 8 inches,and his last three seasopns have yeilded 3,7,5 goals
      this i have to say makes him look like another patrick ayegemang

WHY OH WHY CANT WE GO OUT AND SIGN BECKFORD,OR HOOPER

THIS WHOLE CLUB WAS BUILT ON A SUPERSTAR STRIKER CALLED RODNEY MARSH,.............................les ferdinand proved that if you score more goals than any body else,you can always do well............SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEE RANGERS................we are the richest club in the country...........did you not see chelsea winning the prem scoring eight goals ,that should be us,weve got more money than fulham and chelsea put together.........LETS BUILD A EW 40 THOUSAND ALL SEATER.............LETS CONQUER THE WORLD

Maybe he doesn't want to come to us !!!

What gives us the right to sign him !!

Jesus its not like going shopping !!!!! See something you like and buy it!!

We are a mid table championship side (at the moment) with crowds of 14 k !!

Beckford could go to a any number of prem teams if the offer is there .

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

this is the problem.because we have a wealthy owner people think it gives us the devine right to sign all the best players available.im afraid football doesnt work like that.we still need to be realistic there are still alot of clubs in the championship that are alot bigger than we are.
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          this is the problem.because we have a wealthy owner people think it gives us the devine right to sign all the best players available.im afraid football doesnt work like that.we still need to be realistic there are still alot of clubs in the championship that are alot bigger than we are.

thats the biggest problem mate. WE ARE NOT A BIG CLUB! people really need to get that into their heads.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Whilst I agree that Beckford or even Hooper might not want to join QPR, I do agree to some extent with what is being said here.

If QPR's Board are serious about mounting a strong challenge for promotion next season, more prolific scorers are required. The above, Maynard, Kitson, Beattie, Phillips, Cox, etc, are the type of strikers QPR should be aiming to sign.

Warnock has also been quoted time and time again that QPR's forward line-up lacked a physical presence. If Mackie is 5ft 8, what presence will he offer? He lacks height, probably strength and clearly, goals.

Comment

True luke but I think most fans included myself are fed up of doing it on the cheap. Clint Hill and Mackie is shoe string budget cheap.
              Notts forest and cardiff didn't get in the playoffs by buying dirt cheap players, however blackpool is an exception where olly deserves a knighthood. Beattie, hooper and most players we all want, should be worth the gamble for the mittals dream of premiership football, otherwise they should set season ticket prices for a midtable finish and not premiership prices.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I love the fact that this wind up thread has turned into a debate. You lot have been dragged in and give Dex a laugh.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  True luke but I think most fans included myself are fed up of doing it on the cheap. Clint Hill and Mackie is shoe string budget cheap.
                  Notts forest and cardiff didn't get in the playoffs by buying dirt cheap players, however blackpool is an exception where olly deserves a knighthood. Beattie, hooper and most players we all want should be worth the gamble on the mittals dream of premiership football, otherwise they should set season ticket prices for a midtable finish and not premiership prices.
                  the thing with forest IMO is that they got really lucky with quite a few players they got in.blackstock was being pushed out of us,gunter was never being played and wanted a transfer along with a few others.we dont know for fact weather players like kitson,hooper,beckford etc want to leave their clubs.we still have a long long way to go before the season starts and you will know yourself being a football man alot of players will now be on holiday.i think people just need a little patience.we all want what is best for our club and want the best players available playing for our club but it cant always happen.im sure warnock is trying to do what he thinks is best for our football club and bring in players that he thinks will improve us and give us a shot at mounting a serious challenge next season.lets just be patient and trust him.
                  Last edited by luke_qpr832; 13-05-2010, 10:48 AM.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Fella you fighting a losing battle. Some people just cant see the wood through the trees!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Whilst I agree that Beckford or even Hooper might not want to join QPR, I do agree to some extent with what is being said here.

If QPR's Board are serious about mounting a strong challenge for promotion next season, more prolific scorers are required. The above, Maynard, Kitson, Beattie, Phillips, Cox, etc, are the type of strikers QPR should be aiming to sign.

Warnock has also been quoted time and time again that QPR's forward line-up lacked a physical presence. If Mackie is 5ft 8, what presence will he offer? He lacks height, probably strength and clearly, goals.
                      What really is the rush though at the minute? Who said we aren't interested in signing one of those? Just saying fella

Comment

no

no bennie im not having a laugh,why cant our super rich club follow fulham,they knew a return to the prem would mean 40 million pound extra a season, so they brought in super strikers,as soon as they got into the prem, they consolidated,we must do the same.why dont we buy ewbanks blake from wolves,he only scored twice for them last season,because he needs a manager of warnocks class to re motivate him.............LETS DO IT

Comment

As i sit here and type - we have not signed anyone yet - nor has anyone else.The season has only just ended and players are now jostling for better contracts.Newspapers are flooded with agents calls, putting players names in frames and trying to inflate their transfer fees. etc.

Here's a thought....why do we not just wait and see what happens ....Oh and just in case it doesn't happen, most of the fans out there still worship Ollie.Look what he has achieved on a squad of platers that most QPR fans would have rejected before they signed for QPR...Charlie Adams...some one wiki or Playstation their stats...

We also still have a pile of sh.t to get rid off from our wage bill - I tell you something, i'm glad a lot of you fans don't run your own business.

Comment

For all you bed wetters:

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              What really is the rush though at the minute? Who said we aren't interested in signing one of those? Just saying fella

No rush, but then again, fans said the same things last season and the one before that.

And who did QPR sign in the close season of 2008/09 & 2009/10 to address the goalscoring and full back problems?

One of the reasons for rushing is to sell STs. And of course, to buy the better players, before another club does.

Comment

Working...
                              X