Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff & admin

A listener on Talk Sport just mentioned a good point:
    Why when Portsmouth were punished for going into admin should Cardiff be allowed to enter the Prem when they are too still owing money and have a strong possibility of going into admin.

Also mentioned was that any on pitch problems will still be dealt with by the Welsh FA as they are a welsh team.

Why is this allowed to go on, I thought it was the English Premier League with English FA rules.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

It's totally wrong,it bloody amazes me.Just like when we couldn't have our national anthem in the play off final against them in Cardiff.Well I don't think they should be allowed there's then in England.....Come on Blackpool!

Comment

The difference is very clear...not only that, but it was explained about four times during that piece this AM, so I am baffled as to why you still don't get it.

Cardiff are not in Administration. If they go into Administration they will be punished accordingly.

Most clubs owe money. Many pay the tax man behind schedule. Should we dock points from everyone like that? Or maybe just follow the rules we have in place?

The fact that we don't like Cardiff does not alter the way of the world.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        The difference is very clear...not only that, but it was explained about four times during that piece this AM, so I am baffled as to why you still don't get it.

Cardiff are not in Administration. If they go into Administration they will be punished accordingly.

Most clubs owe money. Many pay the tax man behind schedule. Should we dock points from everyone like that? Or maybe just follow the rules we have in place?

Ok but that still doesn't answer why they can't play under English FA Rules, it is the Premier league and is run by the English FA which is in London.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

But the only reason they are not in admin is because the tax man has been put off from 'final' deadlines on 2 if not 3 occaisions in Court.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

i think i am right in saying,cardiff players were paid by the football league to keep them out of admin.i am sure this was the season of the play off at the millenium stadium.

so cardiff are always a special case,not sure why

Comment

Hate them! Here's one club I won't get misty-eyed over when they're wound up or go bankrupt. They can pee off to League Of Wales and play likes of Technical Video Druids as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Come on Olly and Blackpool!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Come on Olly and Blackpool!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Allways hated the welsh teams and there welsh fa upper hand, surely the continued red cards that magically get overuled is just getting stupid!!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Allways hated the welsh teams and there welsh fa upper hand, surely the continued red cards that magically get overuled is just getting stupid!!

Comment

Originally posted by w10 ranger View Post
                        hate 'em too.
                        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

who do carlisle appeal to?
                          the english fa and thereby travel to london, or to scottish fa and nearer glasgow/edinburgh??

cardiff have been generously treated by the fa....the recent high court had the judge ready to act but the customs rep OFFERED cardiff more time, why?
                          would me or you get extra time?? customs are there to get the money not be friendly or lenient.....

now their final and all the cash it brings, will save them. either way.

Comment

sure pompey are happy
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                            X