Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we going 433 next season then?

Comment

No idea mate, but some of the signings/rumours would indicate that. Ambrose and Mackie outside the central striker?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Cook and Hogan are not really played out wide?
        Ah I see what you mean... Well I think Warnock is more of hoof to the big centre forward type of manager.... not saying thats a bad thing because it can work...

But I see what you mean wide players will be limited next season for sure.

4-3-3 here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          No idea mate, but some of the signings/rumours would indicate that. Ambrose and Mackie outside the central striker?
          Buzz Faurlin Montgomery/Danns CM?

Sounds good to me.

Comment

It looks good on paper, that's for sure. Plenty of creativity with Faurlin and Buzz orchastrating with some steel in the form of Montgomery/Mahon to win the ball. Faurlin is more than capable of that too. We could do far worse than that. It'd be an idea to keep Cook as along with McAnuff, we can always go 4-4-2 when needed. It's always good to be able to pick 2 teams capable of playing different formations.

Comment

Of course, this is all based on speculation going by the rumours I've been told.

Comment

You play too much Football Manager Ben

Comment

would think he's a replacement for vine rather than cook.

if we're looking at left midfield i've heard forest might not take up their option on george boyd...

Comment

from a source close to the player he will be playing on the left hand side of a top 3. i actually think he is a better winger that striker but we will see

Comment

Working...
                    X