No announcement yet.

FAO Eghamhoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was Flavio who got rid of Sheila, she was still here when they took over, how does Gianni get the blame for that as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I thought it was Flavio who got rid of Sheila, she was still here when they took over, how does Gianni get the blame for that as well?
      Oh come on MYU your an intelligent lad why do you need people to spell it out for you all the time

Comment

• tell us exactly what happened. I'm all ears.

I know exactly what happened, but in order of fairness why don't give us you'll take on things
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          tell us exactly what happened. I'm all ears.

I know exactly what happened, but in order of fairness why don't give us you'll take on things
          But you don't know exactly what happened. You know what Gianni relayed to you.

Two very very different things.

Comment

• It might surprise you to know, but the guy in the cheap seats has spoken to Sheila at length about it.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• If Gianni wanted to remove her why did he wait till Flavio came in and not before.

Please explain to me because I have no idea.

Comment

• Perhaps removing the secreatary was appropriate for paladini to carry out his new "role" under Briatore

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Perhaps removing the secreatary was appropriate for paladini to carry out his new "role" under Briatore
                  I'm awaiting Pete/MYU's response of asking you to back your 'claim' after with facts. There may be threat to take down your post within the next 24hrs as its libellous

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    I'm awaiting Pete/MYU's response of asking you to back your 'claim' after with facts. There may be threat to take down your post within the next 24hrs as its libellous
                    It's true and it's us who get emails with threats not you.

So what you are saying is that Gianni was the new secreatary and DOF and has the power to sack members of staff without the board knowing, not orders have been given to Gianni to do the dirty work?

Did he have that type of power and I'm not being funny... if it's not one thing then it's another.

There have been 1001 things said about Gianni but never have actual facts been given to back anything up!

Says a lot really!

Comment

It's true and it's us who get emails with threats not you.

So what you are saying is that Gianni was the new secreatary and DOF and has the power to sack members of staff without the board knowing, not orders have been given to Gianni to do the dirty work?

Did he have that type of power and I'm not being funny... if it's not one thing then it's another.

There have been 1001 things said about Gianni but never have actual facts been given to back anything up!

Says a lot really!
                      Didn't a judge in a court of law say that GP was a liar (or words to those effects)? This is pretty strong in my mind. Awaiting a reply MYU.

Comment

• Did he so what did Gianni get?

Comment

Did he so what did Gianni get?
                          Speaks more about the character of the man IMO.

Comment

• I don't know what happened, what did he get if he guilty?

Comment

I don't know what happened, what did he get if he guilty?
                              Bit hard to understand what you are asking. In a nutshell see Traceys transcript http://www.alfretontownfc.com/qprcourttrial.pdf. In the case Gianni Paladini was accused of telling over 70 lies in court under oath and ridiculed by a QC.

FYI I never said he was accused or on trial for anything. I said the fact that he was accused of lying under oath speaks volumes for his character. No more no less.

Would you want a pthological liar managing anything you owned or cared about MYU?

Comment

• Thanks for the link, there is so much to read so will do that tomorrow evening, I read slow. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X