No announcement yet.

FAO Eghamhoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused.....pro-Paladini ITK is OK, anti-Paladini ITK isnt? That seems to be the black & white bottom line?

Pete, whats to say GPs alleged "arrangement" was OK under the previous regime, but isnt under the new regime? Whats to say that the reason your leaks have dried up is that GP is now on a very short lead? Why cant you get your head around this even being a slight possibility?

So I guess this is only a "rumours" site, if the moderators actually like the rumours?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

As ITK that shows GP in a negative light is not ok. Neither are rumours. Apparently. On a site built on rumours.

As I've said many many many times, the Club had more leaks than a sieve. GP was merely one.

Comment

nice try with the guilt trip pete. Me, you and no doubt a whole host of others know who eghams source is and there is no way I will be posting it up here. Hopefully you havnt run off to tell "daddy" and created sousagate 2

Comment

Sousagate2?

You've been on Paladinigate before since and after.

Potentially by you naming Eghamhoop its you thats got him in dodo not me
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How would that of got eghams source in the ****? Who at the club knows eghams source?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Potentially by you naming Eghamhoop its you thats got him in dodo not me
              Absolute rubbish and you know it, unless you are actually capable of justifying that statement then best off saying nothing at all.

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
              How would that of got eghams source in the ****? Who at the club knows eghams source?
              Exactly mate, possibly scare mongering or more than likely someone has been gobbing off to club officials and now wish they kept their mouths shut

If there is ever a lesson to be learned as some of us already knew its that all this ITK rumour mongering is not good for the club and causes more damage than good. I echo Sharpy's comments, you are 'good man, who has good intentions, for us as paying fans'.
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-05-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I'm going to call you and terry ball

Cameron and Clegg in future.

In what way is saying someone is taking bungs constructive when its not true and simply a smear.

I ask again for the 6th time.

If someone was taking 30k per transfer, why is that person still here and why would the current board allow it?

Not rubbish,Eghamhoop is not happy that terry ball has used his name in this instance.

terry I know the source and so do you, you must think before you post, which is something you seem unable to do.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In what way is saying someone is taking bungs constructive when its not true and simply a smear.

If someone was taking 30k per transfer, why is that person still here and why would the current board allow it?

Not rubbish,Eghamhoop is not happy that terry ball has used his name in this instance
                  Maybe you should start by responding to people directly on this thread instead of regurgitating the same nonsense over and over.

I answered you the first time and then again, Captain Clunge also has given you a similar response.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-05-2010, 05:06 PM.

Comment

So the suggestion is from you and clunge, he done it before, but thats okay.

The new board sweep it under the carpet and allow him to continue.

Cameron, is that what you are saying?

Comment

What to do when someone refuses to answer a question....

BORKED

Comment

Not rubbish,Eghamhoop is not happy that terry ball has used his name in this instance.

terry I know the source and so do you, you must think before you post, which is something you seem unable to do.
                        Such a nasty word. So very 1991.

I'm sure there are other ways and means of non disclosure if anyone was of that bent. Not that I would make any sort of accusation.

Ever heard of the term "fronting"?

Comment

As paladini was kept on by Briatore for his so called nouse in the transfer market and his experience of working as an agent, it could of well been possible that Briatore sanctioned a "bonus payment" to Paladini for possibly saving the club money when dealing with players/agents.

As Paladini furiously denied this when I emailed Propagiandini FM, then perhaps my above scenario was never in place.

At the end of the day facts and proof will always be difficult to obtain when discussing most subjects on messageboards, but opinions can always be made from reading the different boards and posters. Egham for me ( and alot of people) is bang on the money with the going ons at the club and it's for that reason I believe there is some substance to this story

I wait in anticipation for the name trashing to begin...(something else alwrightmush claimed in his thread that happens when you speak out)

Comment

With all due respect, maybe you should have consulted egham hoop first?

Okay, he has been on the button, but I can think of a few things he did not get right.

Routledge signing for Middlesborough

Striker from championship, centre defnder from premiership real quality, done deals

Palace want Vine on loan

I think Gianni is next, gone by end of the season

hart not going, Adel threw a paddy thats all

We are in for Tommy Smith at Portsmouth

Adel going back to Spurs in January.

So, whilst I really do like eghamhoop, he like everyone gets things wrong. You were simply try to insinuate because he told you it must be true

Comment

With all due respect, maybe you should have consulted egham hoop first?

Okay, he has been on the button, but I can think of a few things he did not get right.

Routledge signing for Middlesborough

Striker from championship, centre defnder from premiership real quality, done deals

Palace want Vine on loan

I think Gianni is next, gone by end of the season

hart not going, Adel threw a paddy thats all

We are in for Tommy Smith at Portsmouth

Adel going back to Spurs in January.

So, whilst I really do like eghamhoop, he like everyone gets things wrong. You were simply try to insinuate because he told you it must be true
                              And you know for certain its not?

Comment

Absolutely not true, unless eghamhoops sauce can prove it.

I keep hearing how many players GP had brought in and you'll saying 30k a player?

You live in cuckoo land.

I can tell you for a fact any improperities would not be tolerated by the football league or by the new board. The argument that they accepted it before is ludicurous and i think deep down you know that.
                                if it helps an agenda, than I suppose it helps to keep harping on about it. if you really believe GP could hide between say between £300,000 to over a million quid without the club knowing, you really need your head examined.

(figures given based on your assumtpion of 30k a player)

Comment

Working...
                                X