FAO Eghamhoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    You enlighten me, as I presumed we were speaking about the samr thing.

terry Ball claimed it was arightmush who claimed the 30k bung per transfer, now it was Egham hoopp that told him? Unless, its two separate issues?

is terry Ball prepared to enlighten us on Egham hoops sauce, as he got from somewhere?
    Maybe if you hadn't deleted or removed the threads you could check.

It has never been stated that Awightmush was the source of that 30k rumour as far as I'm aware.

Comment

w12 ranger you are twisting it. You'd make a good politician.

They dismissed it
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

w12 ranger the threads are all avaliable to the ones who own the site, they are not/never permanantly deleted.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Terry, fair play to you.

If what you say above is to be true then the whole club would already know to the current board which would then mean it's a deal made within the club.

I thought you were making out it was a deal that was kept hush hush away from the club/board, my miss understanding because if Eghamhoop's sauce knows then the whole club will know about it, I wouldn't say his sauce is high up there and for that reason everyone will know who works for the club, not just him.

It could also be incorrect info that Eghamhoop received from his sauce because his not exactly that high up to know that kind of info, unless like I said everyone knows about it at the club and makes no sense why he would know and not anyone else at the club?

I don't think any of us know the real truth and we may never know if this is actual fact or not unless someone else confirms it who we can trust.

Comment

Terry Balls comment

This is not the same as him copy and pasting awrightmush's post?
            ?

w12 ranger you are twisting it. You'd make a good politician.

They dismissed it
            ?

w12 ranger the threads are all avaliable to the ones who own the site, they are not/never permanantly deleted.
            Then why after all this the time do you constantly need clarification, I'm pretty certain your not thick.

Comment

Terry Ball clearly states that it was not him, but awrightmush.

now he says Egham Hoop told him, nice little passing shot for someone that probably trusted him. I actually believe Terry Ball on this one

Now Eghamhoops sauce could be in alot of trouble, unless its proven.

The point is if it is true why would GP still be in his job?

Comment

now he says Egham Hoop told him, nice little passing shot for someone that probably trusted him. I actually believe Terry Ball on this one

Well why would Eghamhoops source be in a lot of trouble, it could be anyone at the club couldn't it. Not unless your suggesting the club allows specific individuals with their permission to leak information?

Comment

No, because I know Eghamhoops sauce. But it stays with me.

I'm not like the Terry Balls of this world.

Now answer the question

if the allegations are true why is GP is still here? Are you suggesting the owners are allowing GP to pocket 30k on each transfer?

Comment

No, because I know Eghamhoops sauce. But it stays with me.

I'm not like the Terry Balls of this world.

Now answer the question

if the allegations why is GP is still here? Are you suggesting the owners are allowing GP to pocket 30k on each transfer?
                    Firstly I am not claiming anything, but I'm sure there are countless scenarios which could explain this.

Maybe Paladini had an agreement with Briatore to act as a broker for player transfers, maybe Paladini legally recieved monies therefore no wrong doings can be substantiated, maybe its all ******. I'm just a football fan who loves my club who is horrified at the thought of a fat cat director creaming funds from it as a reward for failure.

Whilst you may think you know what is going on at Board Room Level you really don't, things are never as Black and White as either you or me portrays them. Please stop believing that your answer is definitive, because its not.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-05-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

never have I said I got the 30k rumour from alwrightmush, the auditors one came from him though and in the same post
                      he mentioned the 30k being posted by me. I'm sure someone can dig
                      the thread out for clarifiacation.

Egham was not shy in telling me this info which i
                      asked if I could post up. I promised I would
                      not name his source and il keep to my word. I have bitten my Tongue relentlessly for months whilst you and others have dug me out. I
                      hoped egham might have stepped in at some stage and said something along the lines of " terry ain't making it up".

He never did which is understandable, but
                      now he is quiting the board, I hoped he
                      wouldnt mind confirming this story before he finally left.

Comment

Not sure you were dug out, I'm sure you liked the attention.

Going back to the question

If GP was taking or is taking bungs are you saying the board which are astute businessmen would not know?

Do you feel you have let Eghamhoop down after he trusted you?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          never have I said I got the 30k rumour from alwrightmush, the auditors one came from him though and in the same post
                          he mentioned the 30k being posted by me. I'm sure someone can dig
                          the thread out for clarifiacation.

Egham was not shy in telling me this info which i
                          asked if I could post up. I promised I would
                          not name his source and il keep to my word. I have bitten my Tongue relentlessly for months whilst you and others have dug me out. I
                          hoped egham might have stepped in at some stage and said something along the lines of " terry ain't making it up".

He never did which is understandable, but
                          now he is quiting the board, I hoped he
                          wouldnt mind confirming this story before he finally left.
                          Terry you don't have to explain and think we should all leave it there until someone can actually provide facts because none of us will ever know till then. I would have thought he would have stepped in as well but don't let that get to you and can see why you posted this thread tonoght.

Let's all move on.

Comment

I love attention pete, I'm even thinking of buying a drum and calling myself platinumblockterry

Comment

He posted because he believed Egham hoop was leaving the site, when simply was going onj holiday for 3 weeks. terry felt it was good to spill the beans on what he was told.

Trouble is, he has opened a can of worms.

No-one is answerring the question !!

if GP was taking 30k on each transfer, why is he still at the club and would the board not know???

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Terry you don't have to explain and think we should all leave it there until someone can actually provide facts because none of us will ever know till then. I would have thought he would have stepped in as well but don't let that get to you and can see why you posted this thread tonoght.

Let's all move on.
                                Well said MYU (both your comments), be nice if Pete could post with some dignity for once instead of trying to point score and play on the mans conscience.

Comment

Working...
                                X