No announcement yet.

FAO Eghamhoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you for real.....just because people are from the outskirts of london don't make them middle class!!!! a poll on working class or up-your a rse class would be nice....just to see how many are as you claim!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

A much more accurate way to measure class is by socio economic grouping, many a QPR fan would find themselves falling into the Middle Class catergory.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        are you for real.....just because people are from the outskirts of london don't make them middle class!!!! a poll on working class or up-your a rse class would be nice....just to see how many are as you claim!!
        So middle-classes are "up their a rses" now are they?

Youre probably right that the majority of fans are working class, but its certainly not an exclusively working class fan base. You get plenty of overseas fans going and plenty of middle-class types too - just my observations from over the last 35 years.

Comment

I must be lower class then but at least I have people from all walks of life using this site... should be ashamed of yourselves!

Comment

Well i'm most definitely upper class. You lot are just common muck peasants.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              Wind your neck in and relax fella. Just how many "working class" people can afford £600 for a season ticket? W12 is just ####ing Pete's chain, again.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                So middle-classes are "up their a rses" now are they?

Youre probably right that the majority of fans are working class, but its certainly not an exclusively working class fan base. You get plenty of overseas fans going and plenty of middle-class types too - just my observations from over the last 35 years.
                just banter ol' bean!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Fair play to you Terry. It must have taken great restraint in not revealing your sauce for so long what with pete and his cronies mocking you at every opportunity. Think pete and his cronies need to take a long hard look at themselves. Shameful behaviour in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Are we still going on about this?

If the club had a deal with Gianni then everyone will know about it, if not then the club will be looking for this whole and where the money is going right?

It's one of two things:

1. Agreed with the club and everyone knows.
                    2. It's nothing but rubbish.

It can't be anything else because by now others would have posted saying so.

I don't see the point keep going on about it now as we know where it's come from and it's not a fact.
                    I think people will continue to go on about it as a) it's very important and b) highlights how some believe the club was/is run by Mr Paladini.

To narrow it to two options is clearly a red herring. There are many many more scenarios with no "hole" immediately visible.

I think the removal of Sheila Marson from the club (and legal and fiduciary sign off on transfers and fees to the FL and FA) speaks volumes.
                    Last edited by Nodge70; 14-05-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• fiduciary

Cracking word, do you get commission from online dictionaries? I think they are going to be busy after that....
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        I think people will continue to go on about it as a) it's very important and b) highlights how some believe the club was/is run by Mr Paladini.

To narrow it to two options is clearly a red herring. There are many many more scenarios with no "hole" immediately visible.

I think the removal of Sheila Marson from the club (and legal and fiduciary sign off on transfers and fees to the FL and FA) speaks volumes.
                        Good point about Shelia Marson, never really thought about that, sounds like Shelia was in the way when you put it like that Nodge.
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-05-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• I would suggest someone like Sheila is above all this political baiting.

I would also sugggest speaking to her in the past she didn't have a bad word to say about GP,

what you are doing is speaking out of your rear end, which lately........... is not uncommon.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I would suggest someone like Sheila is above all this political baiting.

I would also sugggest speaking to her in the past she didn't have a bad word to say about GP,

what you are doing is speaking out of your rear end, which lately........... is not uncommon.

You really are a little bit

Perhaps that shows that she is a little bit more professional than some people you know.....
                            Last edited by haqpr1963; 14-05-2010, 02:44 PM.
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Pete - I suggest you have a similar "off the record" conversation with Sheila, as many people in the game have done.

I won't even go down the route of responding to personal abuse. Uncalled for in any situation. People should be man enough to respond without recourse to playground antics.
                              Last edited by Nodge70; 14-05-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                I would suggest someone like Sheila is above all this political baiting.

Uncalled for.

The same could be said about you and your rear end but I don't believe Nodge has ever stooped to such levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X