To all visitors & members of WeAreTheRangersBoys.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I can't believe I'm reading some of what is being said above and it don't suprise me it's the same old people trying to bring this site down.

If we decide to donate the money to charity then that is down to this website, if and when we receive the money you and everyone else will see where the money is going.

Never cheat on charity, that's lower then low and it's in black & white what we are trying to achieve.
    If all the money went to charity than I and many others would be happy, but it doesn't does it....

Where is the option to only donate to the charity, oh right there isn't one.

Asking for donations to the site is fine by me, as is raising money for good causes (if you want to see how it is done then have a look at Indyr's). But don't lay a guilt trip on fellow fans by making it look like every click is donating to charity as that is a down right lie.....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

it has been explained how it is divided.

I would suggest, don't click on it and you won't feel awkward
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Remember the good old days when we all got together and paid for that fan to come over from Argentina and watch QPR. The good old days before pete turned up and split the rangers fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
          If all the money went to charity than I and many others would be happy, but it doesn't does it....

Where is the option to only donate to the charity, oh right there isn't one.

Asking for donations to the site is fine by me, as is raising money for good causes (if you want to see how it is done then have a look at Indyr's). But don't lay a guilt trip on fellow fans by making it look like every click is donating to charity as that is a down right lie.....
          We've been honest to all our posters if you actually read the thread.

I've done my sums and we can do all of what I stated in black & white.

You are more then welcome to visit and make a donation:

QPR in the Community Trust

The Kiyan Prince Foundation

We would love everyone to donate money to both organisations but we am offering something different.

People like me who can't offer money to donate can do so be clicking on the video advert, it will support our site and both organisations listed above.

This can only work if our members support us and then we can make a donation which you and everyone else will see.

Please note: I've had second confirmation that we/our members can click on the video as many times as they wish per day.

Comment

Found out, we are half way to making our first donation.

Many thanks to everyone who has clicked.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This is an email I've just received from the video advert company after directing them this this thread.

Hi MYU,
              What you do is your Business and your members have their own free will. Nobody is forced to click on a video and I can see you that you run other Ads alongside ours.
              Sounds like jealousy and bullying to me, as you are not taking any money from the punters and carrying Ads has always been something that independent football sites and forums have always engaged in successfully. I would send any moaners the examples I sent you to show them this is this case.
              Most independent Sites do have to find some way of maintaining their site costs.
              As I said you are doing well.
              Cheers,

Comment

If everyone would have clicked the advert today instead of reading about me, we could have raised around £50 or more. Would be nice to priotise even though this very idea was ridiculed at the start by w12ranger, Terry ball and a few others.

Deal with the important things in life, not the mundane things.

Comment

Thank you finding this thread Pete. Next month we'll offer members the chance to win a free ticket for yourself and a friend.

We no longer want to be just another football fans website, we want to be a part of something bigger and better but make make a difference.

The only way we can achieve this is by working as a group of fans for Queens Park Rangers Football Club and the charity they support.

We don't expect any money from fans however with just a few clicks a day on our sponsored video by each visitor/member we will be able to do the following:

a) Keep this site running & make regular updates.

b) Offer better competition prizes like win 2 free tickets to a game.

b) Donate to QPR in the community and the The Kiyan Prince Foundation.

We can achieve all the above but only if you the visitors & members all join in and click the video below at least a few times a day and that is all, you don't have to watch it and even if you clicked it once a day would make the slightest difference.

This would then mean that WeAreTheRangersBoys.com would make a donation to both the above organizations on behalf of this website and all our visitors and members and without your input it can't be done, this is why we ask for your support.

Between all of us we can make the difference.

Thank you

WATRB's team

Comment

I'll make a point of clicking everyday MYU, least I can do the support the cause and in appreciation of the work you, Pete and the other WATRB admins etc do.

Comment

I want to send money to Neil Warnock, I want to buy him fish and chips and a bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                        I want to send money to Neil Warnock, I want to buy him fish and chips and a bitter.
                        Not such a bad idea, I'm sure some people would love a free bitter from this site.

Comment

guys sell the site on if its getting too much financially and burden wise. someone would buy it cos its popular, business minded people could make money out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            guys sell the site on if its getting too much financially and burden wise. someone would buy it cos its popular, business minded people could make money out of it.
                            Never once thought about selling and the sites doing fine, all we want to do is make it better for the fans by introducing better competitions prizes, donatations to charity for using this website nothing else.

We've done this now and it will only get better and better.

Everything takes time and Rome was not built in a day.

Comment

stop begging then and get into sorting out some proper banner advertising, youd make loads instead of it costing. lol

Comment

Begging?? This website is free for you to use and all we ask is that our members help out with clicks which cost you nothing, it's upto you if you wish to do so of cause.

Believe it or not this method works and it allows us to donate to charity as well and offer better competitions to members.

And the best part, we still have room for advertising.

Comment

Working...
                                X