To all visitors & members of WeAreTheRangersBoys.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all visitors & members of WeAreTheRangersBoys.com

We no longer want to be just another football fans website, we want to be a part of something bigger and better but make make a difference.

The only way we can achieve this is by working as a group of fans for Queens Park Rangers Football Club and the charity they support.

We don't expect any money from fans however with just a few clicks a day on our sponsored video by each visitor/member we will be able to do the following:

a) Keep this site running & make regular updates.

b) Offer better competition prizes like win 2 free tickets to a game.

b) Donate to QPR in the community and the The Kiyan Prince Foundation.

We can achieve all the above but only if you the visitors & members all join in and click the video below at least a few times a day and that is all, you don't have to watch it and even if you clicked it once a day would make the slightest difference.

This would then mean that WeAreTheRangersBoys.com would make a donation to both the above organizations on behalf of this website and all our visitors and members and without your input it can't be done, this is why we ask for your support.

Between all of us we can make the difference.

Thank you

WATRB's team

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    We no longer want to be just another football fans website, we want to be a part of something bigger and better but make make a difference.

The only way we can achieve this is by working as a group of fans for Queens Park Rangers Football Club and the charity they support.

We don't expect any money from fans however with just a few clicks a day on our sponsored video by each visitor/member we will be able to do the following:

a) Keep this site running & make regular updates.

b) Offer better competition prizes like win 2 free tickets to a game.

b) Donate to QPR in the community and the The Kiyan Prince Foundation.

We can achieve all the above but only if you the visitors & members all join in and click the video below at least a few times a day and that is all, you don't have to watch it and even if you clicked it once a day would make the slightest difference.

This would then mean that WeAreTheRangersBoys.com would make a donation to both the above organizations on behalf of this website and all our visitors and members and without your input it can't be done, this is why we ask for your support.

Between all of us we can make the difference.

Thank you

WATRB's team
    Can I just ask what the Kenyan Price Foundation mentioned in your Signature is?
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Can I just ask what the Kenyan Price Foundation mentioned in your Signature is?
      think he means kiyan prince mate
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
        think he means kiyan prince mate
        Apology's, been corrected.

Comment

Is Pete okay with this?

Scott has some interesting things to say about it over on his site.....

http://www.1882qpr.com/forum/topic/447

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Is Pete okay with this?

Scott has some interesting things to say about it over on his site.....

http://www.1882qpr.com/forum/topic/447
            Interesting revelations there from Scott. Makes you question the integrity of MYU and the other mods. Pete seems to be exempt from this as he has no idea how anything works (as usual).

Comment

We have indeed received a reply back and bearing in mind next week is a difficult time for the Prince family, I would suggest you are more careful with your wording. A degree of sensivity is required

We will for our part at WATRB's for the first 1,000 clicks to the video donate the money to the Kiyan Prince Foundation. The second 1,000 will donated to the football in the community.

if the above offends anyone, then please do not click on the video on the homepage.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We have indeed received a reply back and bearing in mind next week is a difficult time for the Prince family, I would suggest you are more careful with your wording. A degree of sensivity is required

We will for our part at WATRB's for the first 1,000 clicks to the video donate the money to the Kiyan Prince Foundation. The second 1,000 will donated to the football in the community.

if the above offends anyone, then please do not click on the video on the homepage.
                Nice edit there Pete a shame that both you and MYU have managed to get the name of one of your chosen causes wrong.....

Stunning......

Comment

Sorry... I'm only human but my heart is in the right place.

Comment

haqpr1963, all this publcity is great. You are helping to get us more clicks.

I would like to thank you personally
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

haqpr1963, all this publcity is great. You are helping to get us more clicks.

I would like to thank you personally
                      Plum.....

Comment

we have doubled already today and yesterday, what we done in the last 10 days.

Many thanks again

Comment

Plum.....
                          Ha ha ha! Exactly the word than sprang to my mind when I read his reply!

Comment

we have doubled already today and yesterday, what we done in the last 10 days.

Many thanks again
                            That's great, I've always thought the posters on here were a charitable bunch.
                            Good work fellow posters. Pete you should stop gloating though, you make it appear as if the money is going straight into your pocket.

Comment

I can't believe I'm reading some of what is being said above and it don't suprise me it's the same old people trying to bring this site down.

If we decide to donate the money to charity then that is down to this website, if and when we receive the money you and everyone else will see where the money is going.

Never cheat on charity, that's lower then low and it's in black & white what we are trying to achieve.

Comment

Working...
                              X