No announcement yet.

To all visitors & members of WeAreTheRangersBoys.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work supporting 2 worthwhile causes.

Just one question though, how much has been raised towards the site costs?

Comment

Not enough to cover the costs because we only started raising money for the site and competitions last month, The ads on the left is there one month and not the next, as you can see this month we make nothing but charity ads have no problems.

I stated in May that we will offer tickets and I have not changed my mind and stick it what was said.

Long term goal is to offer two free tickets for every home game but that will take time.

Comment

Being pretty useless at these things, how do I use the ignore button?

ha/jvc is on the list

IN answer to your question, none of your business, we are the only site that has an ongoing function to support the charities, thats all you sure concern with.

If you want to be part please do, if not than don't click unless your aunty Mildred is forcing you to.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Myu, no need to answer him. He can click if he wants, if he doesn't want to on some high moral ground, then I ain't gonna force him to.

Its his choice.

jvc, please do me a favour has I have seen you re-register some time ago under a different name, could I ask you to post elsewhere?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i prefer a bit of depeche mode syndrome myself
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

To answer his question I'll be paying for these tickets but in time hope it changes and I'd like it to work, without the members help it's not possible.

We don't get many clicks but I have had the mods and family and friends, non QPR fans helping to raise the money by viewing the ads and would like to thank them all for their support over the last few months.

My point is that we have a large number of people on this site and even if 50% helped view the ads, we would be able to do everything we'd like.

Without asking people to click on the ads then we wouldn't be able to offer donations and competitions on top of everything else and think we've done quite well so far.

I will say no more on this subject.

Comment

Working...
              X