Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Campbell trained with us all summer.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Can find about 20 headers from last summer, fans saying he was rubbish.
    Unfortunately Pete is right.Irrelevant of whether he was going to sign or not - i would say the vast majority of QPR fans thought he wasn't good enough.Now we are whinging we never signed him....priceless

Comment

It's hillarious.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

He's useless. So he got a hat trick in one game (his first professional hat trick btw), so did Dennis Bailey - he was useless too. Hallelujah.

We can do far better than DJ Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Unfortunately Pete is right.Irrelevant of whether he was going to sign or not - i would say the vast majority of QPR fans thought he wasn't good enough.Now we are whinging we never signed him....priceless
          Oh yes - so many people said it about him and they are saying it now about various names we have been linked with so far this close season - so it goes on - WATRB is full of expert managers who talk so much toilet it's embarrassing!
          Who ever is signed, give them the chance to prove one way or another if they are right for Rangers or not before flushing their ability or benefit to the squad down the drain Please.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I clearly remember the vast majority on here didnt want Campbell at the time.

If Olly takes them up the only one 'whinging' will be Kaspars, and how many of us honestly rated Evatt when he was with us.

Just shows what can be achieved at this level with minimal budget and great man-management.
            Last edited by Stanley; 12-05-2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

If you care to look back think you will find I was saying he wd be a cracking signing - cheap/ free and with a good goalscoring record. Quite a few others agreed with me from memory. Instead we got Priskin. Not saying I'm always right - far from it - but he looked like a fairly risk free signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Oh yes - so many people said it about him and they are saying it now about various names we have been linked with so far this close season - so it goes on - WATRB is full of expert managers who talk so much toilet it's embarrassing!
                Who ever is signed, give them the chance to prove one way or another if they are right for Rangers or not before flushing their ability or benefit to the squad down the drain Please.

Couldn't agree more mate!!

half the posters on here must be experts on the Championship Manager Playstation Game !!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                  Couldn't agree more mate!!

half the posters on here must be experts on the Championship Manager Playstation Game !!
                  It's not so much the wildly wrong rumours and innacurate factual knowledge about "all things board room" that gets this site the nickname "fantasy island" so much as the PS expert managers that would get Rangers promoted and bankrupt in the blink of an eye with their vastly superior knowledge of how to get the job done compared to real life Managers like Warnock - if he signs Hill for example, well he's seen him play, train and live and breathe around Palace for some time whereas the "other experts" - well obviously they know all about him from their own sources!!!??? - and I trust their judgment so much more than the boss - yeah right!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Different players will do different jobs for different clubs.

Since the last kick of the game V Toon, we have been linked with enough players to fill three teams.

I am very old fashioned and very boring, I shall wait till we actually sign a player, then probably make a stupid glib comment, but on the whole, wait till the season starts and see what happens when they play a competitive match.

I'm also glad for Ollie, but have moved in.For me, I have to now put my trust in Warnock.This is his time,his players and can be expected to be judged on them more so than on the ones he inherited, although I have to assume there will be quite a few still here.

Having said that - if fans want to speculate on possible players signing that probably will not be here...it's a free country...

Comment

If someone plays well for cardiff or leicester tonite

wait for we should sign him up

priceless campbell was absent the first half

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post

Exactly that.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post

And will be absent for the final if Leicester get through....
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I seem to recall saying that he should be signed as he would be a good squad player.

It's a shame that QPR didn't sign him, but hey never mind, what's done is done.

Perhaps QPR can sign him this summer, as he is only on loan to Blackpool and Leicester still don't want him.

Comment

Working...
                            X