Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on here thinks we will sell out every home game if we go up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who on here thinks we will sell out every home game if we go up ?

Cox I 4 one do when you take into account the number of London clubs in Premier and the size of the other teams in the Premier.

bound to, our ground's too small

Comment

Of course we would.

Personally think we'd sell out 25/30,000 every game, if we had the team and stadium to compete in The Prem.

Apart from the home game v Fulham, when the away fans would find it a bit far to travel.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I would think so as the ground is tiny

Comment

i think fulham and cfc would loose a few supporters imo

36,000 fans turned out for cardiff where da fu.ck are they now?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

We would if we had a sensible pricing scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I would think so as the ground is tiny

I also agree with Goddard. If QPR had a 25,000 seater stadium and put together a reasonable team/squad like Fulham, they would sell out the ground for many games.

All matches against London sides i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, Spurs, West Ham would sell-out and I would expect with their london based and travelling support, the games against Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland & Villa, would also sell out either the current or a 25,000 capacity.

Those games alone account for 12/19 home games. The matches against Birmingham, Wolves, WBA, Stoke, would depend on QPR's league position and the importance of the game, because they have reasonbly good travelling support

Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton would be the only games that QPR would struggle to sell tickets for.

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                i think fulham and cfc would loose a few supporters imo

36,000 fans turned out for cardiff where da fu.ck are they now?
                Had Briatore been a better Chairman and authorised a proper spending spree, QPR could have won promotion last season and the club would have sold out many of this season's fixtures in the PL.

Comment

Guys, you have short memories.

We didn't sell out all our home games in the Premiership in any season last time so to expect a sellout in every game if we were to go up is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
                    Guys, you have short memories.

We didn't sell out all our home games in the Premiership in any season last time so to expect a sellout in every game if we were to go up is unlikely.

Times have changed since then.

Premier League Football is a much bigger animal than it was 15 years ago, and attracts crowds far more.

Plus, I think we have a bigger fan base now, than we had 15/20 years ago.
                    Just waiting for a team worthy of their presence. That's just the way many people are. No problem with that.

It's a generation thing.
                    Many of those 70's and 80's QPR fans have had kids now, but the support we had 20/25 years ago had its roots in the 60's and early 70's.

Problem is, we'll pay for how sh*t we've been lately in about 10/15 years time, when the kids who've chosen Chelsea and Arsenal etc, aren't growing up in the way the kids of the 70's 80's have... as QPR fans.

It's ironic that we have more potential "sleeping fans" now, than when we were actually good.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yes every game, for 1 your have me there for ALL games however I can't say the same for watching championship football.

Last season was hard work and it would bring out alot of fans my dad included
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

no..we didn't before, why now?

we need to focus on the season ahead and not too far in the future....the 4yr project was a total disaster and all that happened was our debts rose.
                        qpr DON'T DO EXPECTANCY.

Comment

definitely would.....

Comment

No point in mentioning the 33,000 odd fans we had in cardiff-the same applied in 86 and 82 when we also had huge numbers at wembley but when the season after started we were back down to small crowds at loftus road......a huge number of these fans were nans,grandads and other family members who have no intention of being regulars. Still think we will get in near full houses if we go up!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Had Briatore been a better Chairman and authorised a proper spending spree, QPR could have won promotion last season and the club would have sold out many of this season's fixtures in the PL.
                              qpr would of never gone up with briatore there

real question is if qpr got promoted would the paladini haters come back?

would qpr going to the prem convince qpr supporters to support there club even if someone there has made mistakes previously etc doesnt matter what he done you dont go because of him now.....

.....would you go back if we went up and gp was still there?????? :leaking:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                              X