Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm banned for having a different viewpoint thats all.

Dont; think I threatened anyone or verbally abused anyone? Simply put the usual suspects into a difficult position in which they did not have any answers.

It just makes it more easier to blast out their propaganda when they see fit. As for this site, its evenly balanced and debates on both sides are a regular occurance, thats why its far busier
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
      Just out of interest MYU, who actually benefits from me clicking on your link?
      It's in the below link but will not work if we only get 10 clicks a day, we have over 100 members in the main forum at anyone time, if everyone just made one click at least a day then we could do all of what I've said but we need to do this as a group of fans.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I'm banned for having a different viewpoint thats all.

Dont; think I threatened anyone or verbally abused anyone? Simply put the usual suspects into a difficult position in which they did not have any answers.

It just makes it more easier to blast out their propaganda when they see fit. As for this site, its evenly balanced and debates on both sides are a regular occurance, thats why its far busier
        Really. Perhaps you broke the rules of the site. Perhaps a majority of the moderators voted to ban you.

I very much doubt that you are banned for having a different viewpoint. If that was the case then I am sure Funky would have been gone long before you. You were banned for breaking the sites rules. This ban was upheld by a majority of the moderators just like on your site.

Are you saying that your moderators are victimising Scott and HA9 because they have a different viewpoint? It appears that you have a very low view of your mods since you seem convinced that they are passing info to users....

Good one mate.....

Keep taking the tablets.....

OINK.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Thats not what i am saying at all. but have it your way.

for example that pic with qpr-report, and 5 other regulars on reports site, would that be tolerated?
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
            What????
            Pete does not know how to setup the system so he can moderate a members post, it can be done but I've never used it so far and see no point as we have to much already to do without silly things like that.

If Pete was doing as some say then why ban them, just don't add up?

Comment

Thats not what i am saying at all. but have it your way.

for example that pic with qpr-report, and 5 other regulars on reports site, would that be tolerated?
              Yes it very possibly would.

So what exactly are you saying? You have stated in previous posts that I have said things that were in private posts between you and your mods....

Is that true? Do you feel so insecure?

Can't have it both ways.....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The only thing that is insecure are my trousers.

As for the other point, no big issue

Comment

As usual no answer to the question......

Tell me though, why should I be banned? Have I broken the rules of this site? Would a majority of your mods agree?
                  Last edited by haqpr1963; 12-05-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                    So, are you saying that you gave preferential treatment to Scott and HA9, but had to ban them as your Mods out voted you????
                    Thats an interesting comment

out of curiosity why is it interesting?

Comment

If there was preferential treatment then they would still be here.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        If there was preferential treatment then they would still be here.
                        Doesn't answer why it is an interesting comment though....

Do you know what Pete meant????

Comment

Waiting for an answer....

Comment

I don't understand what your going on about?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I don't understand what your going on about?
                              Sorry wasn't talking to you.....

Comment

Not waiting for paladini to go. In fact, if he goes i might even get a refund. GP saved our club

Comment

Working...
                                X