Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
    So, are you saying that you gave preferential treatment to Scott and HA9, but had to ban them as your Mods out voted you????
    So I assume that since you haven't seen fit to deny this that it is true....

If so then it is a very worrying situation....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Pete wouldn't even know how to set that up and if that was the case then they wouldn't be banned right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Pete wouldn't even know how to set that up and if that was the case then they wouldn't be banned right now.
        What????

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

haqpr1963, its a very worrying situation that what is private between moderators, goes back to you. Thats what I mean't.

I have no problem with saying that I don't think Scott Jones or even ha9ranger should be banned, as people like you wound them up and got your way.

Have no problem with that at all, its just surprised that you know. I was the only who voted for them to stay, but it is a democracy.

Its people like you that should be banned from this site
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just out of interest MYU, who actually benefits from me clicking on your link?
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

We would all benefit if you would just click off
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                haqpr1963, its a very worrying situation that what is private between moderators, goes back to you. Thats what I mean't.

I have no problem with saying that I don't think Scott Jones or even ha9ranger should be banned, as people like you wound them up and got your way.

Have no problem with that at all, its just surprised that you know. I was the only who voted for them to stay, but it is a democracy.

Democracy? Dictatorship.

So, back to DannyBoy- are you denying editing his posts for him?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I edited one word and have done so for others.

Comment

What? Are you mad mate????

WTF is that supposed to be about?

Comment

Can you not read?

Comment

So are you suggesting that I am getting info from one of your Mods????

Comment

If that is how you feel Pete then ban me........

Comment

I really don't know, its just you made the point about voting for Scott and which i did. As for Ha9 ranger he had 2 weeks same as Paladinoo. Paladinoo is back on here, but Ha9ranger is still banned. I then get accused of biase..You have to laugh

It being a democracy, it was was best to adhere to the majority view

Comment

I really don't know, its just you made the point about voting for Scott and which i did. As for Ha9 ranger he had 2 weeks same as Paladinoo. Paladinoo is back on here, but Ha9ranger is still banned. I then get accused of biase..You have to laugh

It being a democracy, it was was best to adhere to the majority view
                              What are you talking about.....

Everything I have said on this thread is based on your posts. Perhaps you have been hanging around someone with loose lips way too long.....

Comment

So why is HA9 still banned? Perhaps it is because he is a loose cannon and more trouble than he is worth.....

Democracies are wonderful, perhaps that is why you are still banned from Reports site.....

Makes you wonder doesn't it

Comment

Working...
                                X