Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My beef? You getting preferential treatment from the moderators on here, thats my beef. That OK with you?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

what a load of tosh.

I'll bring back ha9ranger and scott jones and lets see who gets preferntial treatment
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You lost me. what are you on about

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          what a load of tosh.

I'll bring back ha9ranger and scott jones and lets see who gets preferntial treatment
          So, are you saying that you gave preferential treatment to Scott and HA9, but had to ban them as your Mods out voted you????
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Thats an interesting comment
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thats an interesting comment
              Why?
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I dont get any special treament.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
                  Whats your beef mate. just wrote how i feel about the season and GP
                  His beef is with you billy big nuts for coming on here and threatening to give people a slap and then having your posts edited by Pete so you don't get an immediate ban....thats called preferential treatment.

Back to the thread, I personally wouldn't allow Paladini's presence prevent me from supporting my club, I have renewed already.

Comment

what a load of tosh.

So you're now denying you've edited DannyBoy's threads are you?
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      the only influence GP will have is regarding transfer contracts, and that's good enough for me
                      That's the bit that worries me the most

Comment

It's just a matter of time before the **** hits the fan, whilst he's still at the club the next "drama/allegation/scandal is immenent
                        Last edited by terry ball; 12-05-2010, 07:51 AM.

Comment

imminent

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                            it's just a matter of time before the **** hits the fan, whilst he's still at the club the next "drama/allegation/scandal is adamant
                            only by people who live their lives worried about the same ol' b olix every post....
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              only by people who live their lives worried about the same ol' b olix every post....

I can't sleep at night mate, it's all I think about

Comment

It's OK Ollie has planned his revenge.He is going to send GP a ticket to Blackpool's Wembley final,but make sure it is a forgery,and then get the OB to arrest him when he tries to get in.

job done.

Comment

Working...
                                X