Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season ticket bought! Its about the Team on a match day that I buy my season ticket for - Watching Paladini for 90 mins every saturday would be boring

Comment

No ...

I have a life!!!

I have already renewed

I support QPR and will always support QPR no matter who is at the club!!

I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!

Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
        No ...

I have a life!!!

I have already renewed

I don't give a sh''t about Paladini ... he is not a player ...he is not our manager ... he is not our chairman ...and he is not our owner!!!

Some people need to get a fri'''***g life and move on and stop being fixated with Paladini .....ITS BORING!!!!!
        I care about my club Maddix, got nothing to do with having a life. I have been watching for a long long time and as long as he is at this club, with the millions he has cost and is costing us, it will not sit comfortable with me.

Comment

No ...

I have a life!!!

I have already renewed

Best post i have read in ages...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            I care about my club Maddix, got nothing to do with having a life. I have been watching for a long long time and as long as he is at this club, with the millions he has cost and is costing us, it will not sit comfortable with me.
            We all care about Rangers Jeffro, but banging on about it in every post possible makes it very boring.

Why dont you go to the club and ask to speak to him and get everything off your chest.

Comment

No ...

I have a life!!!

I have already renewed

Ermmmmm.......
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                We all care about Rangers Jeffro, but banging on about it in every post possible makes it very boring.

Why dont you go to the club and ask to speak to him and get everything off your chest.
                Losing millions and signing dross on 4 years contracts and creating hate campaigns to oust managers becomes very boring also Maddix.

I have complete faith in Amit, Ishan and Neil so hopefully we wont need to talk about Paladini any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Losing millions and signing dross on 4 years contracts and creating hate campaigns to oust managers becomes very boring also Maddix.

I have complete faith in Amit, Ishan and Neil so hopefully we wont need to talk about Paladini any longer.
                  jeffro bottom line is spot on.lets all hope it can be like that and we and everyone connected with the club can move on to to bigger and better things.premiership here we come
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Nope, I'm not buying one full stop. I could miss out on a great season, which is a shame, but I'm going back to playing next season. I'll go if I have any games called off, and I'll do the midweek games, but most of my Saturdays will be taken up for the next few years at least.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

We have created the Board room for the obsessed
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                        Ermmmmm.......
                        To clarify ... He may be the football club chairman but its the holding club chaiirman that has the power !!

Paladini has about as much power and authority around LR as a hot dog seller!!!

Comment

I am going to buy my season ticket looking forward to a cracking season. with gianni and I really think this sort of thread is getting very silly. we have loads of threads all getting at GP. If you dont like him fine but there are many of us that do like him. so we will have to a agree to disagree, now come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

No ...

I have a life!!!

I have already renewed

Thanks for summing it all up so simply.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
                              I am going to buy my season ticket looking forward to a cracking season. with gianni and I really think this sort of thread is getting very silly. we have loads of threads all getting at GP. If you dont like him fine but there are many of us that do like him. so we will have to a agree to disagree, now come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                              Was this post edited on your behalf by the moderators, or posted under your own free will?
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Whats your beef mate. just wrote how i feel about the season and GP

Comment

Working...
                                X