Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…

…before buying a season ticket?

Tend to agree with you regarding GP but on this one I am waiting to see what quality on the playing staff we can manage to attract. If we sign real quality then I will buy one in plats but I have been disappointed to many times so I will wait and miss out on the early bird. Gp is a problem but if we start bringing in quality players then the whole GP debate isn't a massive issue for me although it is a waist of money to the club in which I care about.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

nope no matter who is there or who we buy ill still be going.just want to watch the football team i support
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Havent bought yet, still waiting.
        ****WARNING**** This message will be moved to some obscure part of the world due to questioning Paladini.

Comment

He's going soon... they've sussed him out at QPR I would say give until end of the month then he'll be gone.

Comment

id buy my season ticket no matter what loyal supporter

it would take alot more than paladini to prise my seat away from me

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post

Comment

I do understand the board will get a few numbers, from Loyal supporters like yourself and Luke however most fans want to see quality signings before we commit to over priced season tickets. Last season was a joke and a waist of hard earned money, so I think people are right to see if we can attract real quality to this club before commiting, nothing to do with loyalty more common sense.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I do understand the board will get a few numbers, from Loyal supporters like yourself and Luke however most fans want to see quality signings before we commit to over priced season tickets. Last season was a joke and a waist of hard earned money, so I think people are right to see if we can attract real quality to this club before commiting, nothing to do with loyalty more common sense.
                  thats fair enough mate.just me personally will go no matter what.i do understand we all want the best for the club and with certain people still there people will stay away which i fully respect same goes with players bought in.people want to see some quality come as i do just i like to go and watch and support my team as much as i can.but the reasons people are not going are fully understandable

Comment

Nope, got mine yesterday.

GP is a legend

Comment

Nope, dont give a flying **** about him.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

the only influence GP will have is regarding transfer contracts, and that's good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                          the only influence GP will have is regarding transfer contracts, and that's good enough for me
                          That is what lost us millions in the 1st place, letting that fool in charge of transfer contracts!!!
                          You're really happy letting him give Clint Hill a 4 year contract on 12k a week???

Well thats the type of stuff he would be doing if still involved in transfer dealings, even if Warnock does identify the player himself!!

Comment

Comment

i dont think the club will allow that any more, NW will want a say in contract lengths. I would trust his judgement in picking players

Comment

Working...
                              X