Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people happy with the transfer policy at our club now? (2nd time of asking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people happy with the transfer policy at our club now? (2nd time of asking)

Regarding transfers this summer:

"Amit, Neil and I are on the same wavelength, and I believe this is going to be a fun time in the transfer market"
    At least Paladini isn't being mentioned within the heirachy at our club, regarding transfers. This for me will eradicate the wasting of our money, as Paladini will be nothing to do with transfers, and we have seen the last of 4 year contracts @ 15k a week to no hoper's like Agyemang and Hall.

Further more Neil Warnocks comments "Paladini proof" our transfers...

"Every time a target becomes available who I believe we can get, I will speak with Ishan (Saksena) and Amit (Bhatia). Obviously financial aspects will come into it"

As this thread was removed and merged I have re titled it as it warrents a seperate discussion.

paladini's been found out. Warnock has obviously gone to the board and highlighted all the dross paladini's signed and all the long contracts that are crippling our future progress and told them that when it comes to signing players paladini should not be involved. He won't deal with that clown paladini but will in future go straight to Amit and Ishan.

Your days are numbered paladini.

Comment

Further Question... Should we ever hand out a 4 year contract again , and if so under what circumstances?

Comment

if its taarabt i would
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          if its taarabt i would
          This is my question; due to Paladini's unforgivable past mistakes, now he is no longer involved should we hand anyone a 4 year contract willy nilly, and I agree it would take the likes of Taraabt or Faurlin for me to do that personally.

Comment

YES
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

vine's 4 year was warranted.. everybody on here loved rowan.. and was glad to get him here on a 4/5 year deal. fitz hall, agyemang was the two mistakes..
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                vine's 4 year was warranted.. everybody on here loved rowan.. and was glad to get him here on a 4/5 year deal. fitz hall, agyemang was the two mistakes..
                Alberti? Borrowdale? Pelicorri? to name but a few, not necessarily given 4 years but all should have been 1 year deals to trial them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Further Question... Should we ever hand out a 4 year contract again , and if so under what circumstances?
                  I would give Rooney a 4 year deal.....

Comment

Im very happy
                    Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Alberti? Borrowdale? Pelicorri? to name but a few, not necessarily given 4 years but all should have been 1 year deals to trial them.
                      yeah i see what you mean.. hall, agyemang should have been on 3 year deals with those players you named on a 1-2 year deal.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

you can tell paladini isnt involved in the transfers. If he was, pete would be plastering all his itk info all over the net!

The puppet cant speak without a hand up his arris!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                          you can tell paladini isnt involved in the transfers. If he was, pete would be plastering all his itk info all over the net!

The puppet cant speak without a hand up his arris!
                          ^this!

Comment

only thing i will say is that you dont know how they will turn out.not defending anyone here by the way lol but they were given those long deals and tunred out crap but what if they were given short deals and tunred out to be good and we lost them to other clubs on frees cos they were short deals.its all ifs and but i know.i agree with certain players such as alberti and few others but i was expecting hall to be a quality signing and didnt mind him being on such a long deal.how wrong i was about that ey lol
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

i would of taken agyemang vine hall connerly and any of the others vthat were braught in at the time if those were the contract provided

does any one remeber marc nygard, and some of the sh.it we had playing before the money came in? i think the agymang was wanted by other clubs ie cafc offered 3yrs so we offered 4 yrs to get him. not the best deal but we got better than what we had at the time.

vine 4 yrs deffo at the time he was fantastic when he joined and i said to joe and pete recently if it werent for pickens vine would have prob been one of our best players and could still come back.

fittz hall - not a good deal on 4 years but again at the time we all would of bit someones hand to have a better df at the club???

to cut it short i think the direction the club needs to go now is bringing in stable contracts and buy players because we "need" them and can do a job

not just because they are slightly better than what we got

paladini will not be dealing with transfers as much as he used to

can you imagine neil warnock overseeing the shyte weve had previously? ask your self that then ask your paldini questions and it will come to light what i mean

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                              X