• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saksena: 'hungry for success'..Merged Thread

Chairman excited about the future in W12

More...

Saksena's latest comments

Regarding transfers this summer:

"Amit, Neil and I are on the same wavelength, and I believe this is going to be a fun time in the transfer market"

At least Paladini isn't being mentioned within the heirachy at our club, regarding transfers. This for me will eradicate the wasting of our money, as Paladini will be nothing to do with transfers, and we have seen the last of 4 year contracts @ 15k a week to no hoper's like Agyemang and Hall.

Happy days

Comment

Further more Neil Warnocks comments "Paladini proof" our transfers...

"Every time a target becomes available who I believe we can get, I will speak with Ishan (Saksena) and Amit (Bhatia). Obviously financial aspects will come into it"

Comment

Happy days!
        Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

really liking what he is saying.sounds like they do mean business.people are criticising who we have been linked with and possible signings such as clint hill etc but we need to improve the squad not just the team and signings such as these are doing that.i think come the end of the summer everyone will be happy with the signings we made.just my opinion
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...048281,00.html

Regarding transfers this summer:

"Amit, Neil and I are on the same wavelength, and I believe this is going to be a fun time in the transfer market"

At least Paladini isn't being mentioned within the heirachy at our club, regarding transfers. This for me will eradicate the wasting of our money, as Paladini will be nothing to do with transfers, and we have seen the last of 4 year contracts @ 15k a week to no hoper's like Agyemang and Hall.

Happy days
            I agree. It does sound like NW is emphasising the fact that paladini will not be involved with transfers. Which can only be a good thing for the club. Warnock must have gone nuts when he sat down to look at players contracts only to discover the complete mess paladini has made of it all. I'd imagine he's gone to the board with this and they've agreed paladini should have nothing whatsoever to do with transfers. He could have ruined this club.

Comment

Season Ticket spin,all good sales talk !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X