neil mellor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neil mellor!

avalible on a free from preston just a thought i rate him with the right service he will score goals in this league.

nah

Comment

Released by Preston...........very impressive. Just maybe they know something others don't.

Comment

no thanks,has a very short hot streak scoring goals then nothing for a long while. we do really need to be setting our sights further than this scouser with a mullet!!!

Comment

My father-in-law is a PNE STH and thinks NM is.....

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          avalible on a free from preston just a thought i rate him with the right service he will score goals in this league.
          SHOCKING............. and have to say I agree.. he'll end up trawling around the lower leagues and finish up at Prenton Park..........

Comment

He has always impressed me when I have seen him, mind you that is about twice so probably not a good number of games to judge him

Comment

Blimey, if he's the sort of player we were to bring in, then we could forget about any hope of promotion right now!

He's done nothing special in his career and it's only because he came from Liverpool that anyone ever noticed him in the first place.

Comment

Er, just remind me of the last "prolific" striker we picked up from Preston...?

Comment

Working...
                X