The Mittals? or would you prefer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    think this comes back to the old story imo anyway that just because our owners are worth x amount and are 4th or whatever in rich list, does not mean they should splash personal cash - its should be about making QPR a viable self funding operation, with sensible long term investment to move the club on.

Spot on Mate

Comment

I find it bizarre that anyone can be critising the new owners, they have only been in charge for a short period of time and already we have seen improvements, first spending X amount of money to bring in a manager capable of taking this club to the premiere league and giving him the backing to go out and buy/get the players HE wants and believes can take the club forward. Lets be realistic we are not going to get premiere league players we are going to get championship players who are capable of winning at this level....surely thats what we all want, right?

Personally I dont wont the spend £20 million on a squad and then end up like Portsmouth, lets look at the bigger picture, long term sustainability has to be priority!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
        I find it bizarre that anyone can be critising the new owners, they have only been in charge for a short period of time and already we have seen improvements, first spending X amount of money to bring in a manager capable of taking this club to the premiere league and giving him the backing to go out and buy/get the players HE wants and believes can take the club forward. Lets be realistic we are not going to get premiere league players we are going to get championship players who are capable of winning at this level....surely thats what we all want, right?

Personally I dont wont the spend £20 million on a squad and then end up like Portsmouth, lets look at the bigger picture, long term sustainability has to be priority!!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
        X