NEWCASTLE: No Money To Spend, Hall To Remain At QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWCASTLE: No Money To Spend, Hall To Remain At QPR

Chris Hughton has been told by Newcastle Utd that he will have no money to spend in the Premiership and will have to rely on free transfers and loan deals.

I guess then that means he won't be buying Fitz Hall....

oh dear - hope he leaves! Dont want another season of the same old story.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Chris Hughton has been told by Newcastle Utd that he will have no money to spend in the Premiership and will have to rely on free transfers and loan deals.

I guess then that means he won't be buying Fitz Hall....

Perhaps we could tempt them with BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.£50 for Hall + Agyemang for nothing - at least it would get them off our pay-roll.

Comment

unless he leaves on a free but I doubt that, or perhaps we could loan him to someone else.

Comment

There must be another club out there that would pay for Fitz Hall, Newcastle thought he was good enough so surely another club would think the same, maybe Leeds, Burnley etc?????

Comment

Newcastle planning on coming straight back down then?

Comment

they can keep fits if we can have are routledge back
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

hall

hall is terrible i dont know what is wrong with the geezer

Comment

Don't give up hope yet, because Newcastle will spend some money, just not a lot.

I expect they will be looking at signing a few players on Bosman's, a few on season long loans and one or two cheapish signings (around £1-3M).

They will fund these by selling one or two players i.e. Steven Taylor (£5M).

Comment

Tear up his contract and offer him for to Newcastle for free, if they have no dough bet they'd take him???

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Tear up his contract and offer him for to Newcastle for free, if they have no dough bet they'd take him???
                      That's not a bad idea and it would then mean his wages off our current list.

Comment

Fitz Hall cost QPR £1.2m, are you serious in suggesting a free transfer? Surely we should try and gain something from him? I doubt we would ever offer him free but I guess the most likely option is a season loan deal with another club.

Comment

Working...
                        X